By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A Fix For Those Crappy ( PS3 L2 / R2 Triggers )

Mine's work just fine for me.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Yeah, they've been sold on Amazon for quite some time now. When I saw them in our store three weeks ago, I was like, "Woah, I never thought we'd carry these," and bought a pair. I love 'em.

umm... I've had them for atleast 10 month now ...

for me they are a must in racers that use the triggers (GRID)

Thats looks horrible I love the PS3 controls as they are.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

seece said:
Megadude said:
Nice. See anything to fix the 360's D-pad?

Some sandpaper from your nearest diy store $1.99, now all you need is an Xbox 360 megadude, thats $199

Wouldn't that ruin a $50 controler???

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I'm glad to hear these are actually good. I saw them a long time ago but I was pretty skeptical. I despise the DS3 and SIXAXIS triggers but I had my doubts if clip on plastic would help them any.

@ twesterm )

and although you "despise" the original triggers you didn't even spend a mere 5 dollars for a possible way to ease your pain ? masochist ?

Lafiel said:

@ twesterm )

and although you "despise" the original triggers you didn't even spend a mere 5 dollars for a possible way to ease your pain ? masochist ?

What can I say, I'm cheap.  :-p

I never really minded the triggers, but if you can't use/don't like them, this would be pretty cool

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Bullet100000 said:
Thats looks horrible I love the PS3 controls as they are.

really? i mean when I attached them they reminded me of the old Duel Shocks....

But hey, when I have the controller in my hand, all I think about is how bad the triggers that I can't see look...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o