By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A Fix For Those Crappy ( PS3 L2 / R2 Triggers )

ZenfoldorVGI said:
leo-j said:
Crappy? Opinion=/= fact, I love the ps3 triggers..

Oh, comeon, the L2 and R2 "triggers" are notoriously shallow and certainly don't feel very responsive. You can hardly tell you are pressing them. It might be an opinion, but it is a generally accepted one by everyone but people who are insecure about the Playstation brand, and see ANY negative about anything associated with it, as a slight towards said brand...and you ofcourse. A completely unbiased consumer.

That said, this is an interesting invention. Do they click when you press them?

Nope, they make it feel just like a PS2 Duel-Shock controller, no clicking or anything of that nature..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
seece said:
Megadude said:
Nice. See anything to fix the 360's D-pad?

Some sandpaper from your nearest diy store $1.99, now all you need is an Xbox 360 megadude, thats $199

I can't see anything wrong with the controller's triggers, although that may be down to me using them so often that it's become kind of natural, haha.

Edit: Wait, why did I quote that post?

i never had a problem with my ps3 controller triggers

When compared to the DS2 the DS3 triggers are woeful however it's not teH horriblez as everyone makes them out to be. Use them more often you get the hang of them.

Hell even games like FlOwer and Motorstorm 2 justify the design of the triggers.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

You spent 5 dollars on those triggers?! I got them for free with my magazine !