By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My First Three Hours With inFamous.

Well all I'm hearing is positive things for this game. The demo left me wondering but I might be getting it today. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

Around the Network

I tried to get it yesterday but, it was rented or not available everywhere

Maybe next week.

It's coming on Friday!!!

A definite rental for me. Whats the projected total game time?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

cool, will be playing this game, after i start and finish on scared 2:fallen angel.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I picked up my copy at lunch today, but I work 2 full time jobs so I have to wait until I get off later tonight. I must have read through the manual 10 times or more while at work. I have not been this exited for a game in a long time.

Cant wait til mine gets here... Super saver shipping with Amazon :-/

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Ive just played the demo, and its fantastic. No ifs, not buts...........Its just plain fun. I wouldn't say the graphics are top notch, but the gameplay is great

Been playing inFamous for 2 hours now and its quite fun venturing through the city, taking out reapers, and getting more powerful as I play.

The only thing that I have an issue with is when you first start playing through the city there seems to be an almost infinite amount of reapers throughout the city, causing constant moments where you have to take out multiple reapers on different rooftops while they are all shooting at you at the same time which gets rather irritating.

Although it does cause a constant thrill to take out the enemy before you are killed.

I'm happy to see that they use the idea of electricity well. I was worried while playing the demo because the electic shocks didn't seem to jump between objects like it should. If I shock a metal barricade that someone is hiding behind then it should jump to the enemy and hurt them.

But in the full game there is a power that allows for jumping from objects to enemies, and I was happy to see how electricity spreads through water and you can easily take out an enemy standing in it.