By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix looking for US partner; worried about PS3's lackluster performance

Rogue Galaxy

Jeanne D'arc (Better than any tactics game made by Square Enix. Rivals Tactic Ogre: Knight of Lodis)

White Knight Story (This is the big one)

Also there is the Dark cloud series, which IMO is better than alot of the action games made by Square. (sure as hell better than Dawn of Mana)

I know Square published this but Dragon Quest 8 is awesome. Shows how much talent they have. Looking forward to Dragon Quest 9.

Anyway thats my list.

Around the Network

Looks like Onna beat me to it.

tk1797 said:
Rogue Galaxy

Jeanne D'arc (Better than any tactics game made by Square Enix. Rivals Tactic Ogre: Knight of Lodis)

White Knight Story (This is the big one)

Also there is the Dark cloud series, which IMO is better than alot of the action games made by Square. (sure as hell better than Dawn of Mana)

I know Square published this but Dragon Quest 8 is awesome. Shows how much talent they have. Looking forward to Dragon Quest 9.

Anyway thats my list.

So what your saying is that Level 5 is better than Square Enix?

@ W29

I like there (Level 5) games more, so yea IMO i think Level 5 is better than Squre Enix but I still like Square Enix games For example: Final Fantasy I & 2 for the PSP and FF 3 for the DS and all the ports to the gba.

Soriku said:
In b4 "Ur opinion is ronhg!11!oneone!"

wat?? I think your typing on the Wii user interface is bad. Try again.

Around the Network

What are they talking about their main market for Final Fantasy is the US and Euro Markets... the Japanese typically dont buy Final Fantasy titles they buy Dragon Quest.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

W29 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
tk1797 said:
Why we still talking about Squre Enix, when Level 5 is doing everything Square Enix is doing but better. IMO.

A-GREE!!! Dark Cloud Dark Chronicle Dragon Quest VIII Jeanne d'Arc Rogue Galaxy Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village White Knight Chronicles Professor Layton and the Phantom Box

Well most of those properties are either Nintendo, Sony or Square Enix.

Released not ''produced'' and professor Layton they release under own trademark :P SSJ you're joking right? DQ may sell more but FF is still the second best selling RPG in Japan. SORIKU indeed you're typing bla bla in your last post. Nasty hey typing with the remote, same here. TK1797 And that on the WII :D

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I dont know why you people use the wii browser? Its slow and has not flash whats so ever.

mM

I dont know why you people use the wii browser? Its slow and has not flash whats so ever.

mM

Wii dosen't have flash. Dosen't youtube and voeh work on it?