By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix looking for US partner; worried about PS3's lackluster performance

With a several exceptions I don't like Western oriented games to begin with.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
Soriku said:
W29 said:
Soriku said:
W29 said:
Soriku said:
WTF? My banner pops up fine on my PC but not Wii.

Well your banner and your pic of the Wii is not showing up.

Is this a pic from another website or are you uploading the pic?

It's not a Wii pic. It's a banner sent to me via e-mail by naznatips. It shows up fine on my PC, but doesn't show up on my Wii. I uploaded it from my e-mail.

Oh your on your Wii browser. Is it fast or slow?

Fast. But it doesn't pop up...

WOW, forgot that the Wii has a web browser. The PSP has one to but its faster on the Slim than it is on the original PSP. I sometimes use my PSP Slim Internet Browser when I'm at work to come to this site and post a few and then go back to work.

*~Onna76~* said:
With a several exceptions I don't like Western oriented games to begin with.

With a several expceptions I don't like Nintendo oriented games to begin with.

Me neither :P

Soriku said:
^ Me either, even though I live in the US, nor am Japanese to begin with, Japanese games FTW!

Japanese games are good, but I need some American taste in me to play those games. Japanese games can get annoying and boring, cause my attention span on those games are limited. But give me Halo or GTA, I will be sucked in with my hearts content. I'm playing Tomb Raider and Perfect Dark Zero on my 360 now and I'm loving it. I'm about to get Blue Dragon for the 360 and Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Heroes for the PSP.

Around the Network

Why we still talking about Squre Enix, when Level 5 is doing everything Square Enix is doing but better. IMO.

*~Onna76~* said:
Me neither :P

lol...its true.

tk1797 said:
Why we still talking about Squre Enix, when Level 5 is doing everything Square Enix is doing but better. IMO.

Level-5 does better than Square Enix. Can I get a list of games that are worth competeing against Square Enix?

tk1797 said:

A-GREE!!! Dark Cloud Dark Chronicle Dragon Quest VIII Jeanne d'Arc Rogue Galaxy Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village White Knight Chronicles Professor Layton and the Phantom Box

*~Onna76~* said:
tk1797 said:

A-GREE!!! Dark Cloud Dark Chronicle Dragon Quest VIII Jeanne d'Arc Rogue Galaxy Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village White Knight Chronicles Professor Layton and the Phantom Box

Well most of those properties are either Nintendo, Sony or Square Enix.