By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cellius Returns with Evangelion Title for PS3

In a new Blu-ray release of Evangelion in Japan, an ad in the back page of the booklet that comes with the disc reveals that Cellius, the joint company between Sony Computer Entertainment and Namco Bandai, is developing a title based off the Evangelion anime exclusively for PlayStation 3.

http://scrawlfx.com/2009/05/cellius-returns-with-evangelion-title-for-ps3

Around the Network

does anybody know how big their team is because they had like 3 titles back in 2007 and now this one

Have they released any games b4?

EDIT: Just did a quick search. 3 were announced... nothing's been released....

4 ≈ One

Cellius LIVES!!!.....and Evangelion is gonna HUGE in Japan

Well that's pretty awesome news! I hope it mech fighting game or an action game and not a visual novel.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Wow that should move some units in Japan, any news on a release date?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

That will move some copies in Japan :) Might even come to US.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I am hoping this come to US, I love Evangelion, even though I know some of you don't =(

^_^

Hope its not japan only

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

/interested
/interested
/INTERESTED!!!!