By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cellius Returns with Evangelion Title for PS3

End of Evangelion was pretty fucked up... I don't really like Post Modern for over using symbolism and imagery to just make things confusing, rather than simplifying/making something more powerful as it always has been done (e.g. people were illiterate in the Middle Ages... hence drawings and carvings of  Bible passages).

Is this going to be a Shadow of the Collosus like game (which I've yet to play =/)

Around the Network

This is pretty cool. An Evangelion game that really takes advantage of the PS3 could be quite awesome, with all the big ass mecha fighting going (yes, I haven't been in touch with NGE for a long time, and I can't remember what things are called

The head of cellius is Ken Kutargi,he back and Playstation is gonna be back beating the 360 pretty soon

I'm guessing that it's going to follow the anime very closely? I mean, it seems very easy to do, each episode is like a boss level, sort of like Shadow of the Collosus. They can have the original anime movies in between.

I don't know what they can add... maybe RPG elements prior to the battle? (What weapons to bring, "mental stability" level and training?)

Akvod said:
I'm guessing that it's going to follow the anime very closely? I mean, it seems very easy to do, each episode is like a boss level, sort of like Shadow of the Collosus. They can have the original anime movies in between.

I don't know what they can add... maybe RPG elements prior to the battle? (What weapons to bring, "mental stability" level and training?)

There certainly is potential, but there is of course the chance it could end up like your average anime knock-off game.

Around the Network

Wow, I thought this venture between the two companies was over.

I expect we'll see something from the company at TGS this year then.

An EVA game...color me very interested. I hope it's not a quick mecha-fighting game, but a longer and more immersive title...I'd love a good EVA RPG

Komm, Süsser Tod needs to be in he game

zexen_lowe said:
An EVA game...color me very interested. I hope it's not a quick mecha-fighting game, but a longer and more immersive title...I'd love a good EVA RPG

How will you incorporate the RPG elements though? The only thing I can think of is a Dating/Raising Sim kind of thing -.-

I think they should just do a Shadow of the Collosus like game, with you playing a boss fight each level. How many angels were there anyway?

Akvod said:
zexen_lowe said:

How will you incorporate the RPG elements though? The only thing I can think of is a Dating/Raising Sim kind of thing -.-

I think they should just do a Shadow of the Collosus like game, with you playing a boss fight each level. How many angels were there anyway?

I was thinking more of a Xenosaga-like game

There were 12 angels if I'm not mistaken, but I can't remember for sure

im interest in seen if kutaragi can render 240 FPS at 1080p like he said

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection