By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - In all honesty The Xbox 360 controller is annoying

I like the 360 controller better then a lot of others. Of all the controllers I have used, it makes it into my top 5.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
I know this is probably a rare case, but it makes me kind of angry because I don't want to switch back to batteries

My dog chewed my play and charge cable a few weeks ago (was plugged in at the time and made the power pack on the 360 turn red, dog was very lucky) so am having to use betteries again now, lasts a few weeks at a time though so still very good life on the 360 control,

And yeah, the 360 control is almost perfection (just the d pad is pants), nothing compares to it and certainly not the Dual Shock lol.

Best controller imo except for the d pad but the feel just can't be competed with.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad