By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

Dammit! I just realized I lost $50 trying to get my pic to work. It didn't upload properly the first time.

Can I have a refund of $25 please? :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

Done.

Khuutra said:
Done.

Sweet! What game is that exactly from? It looks familiar but then again it doesn't. :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Fire Emblem 6. Fire Emblem 7 is the GBA game that most English speakers know as "Fire Emblem", and was a prequel to FE6.

This is Hector, but with a beard to terrify Grizzly Adams.

Common people don't be scared! The change is for 2.0! You can keep the new pic until 3.0 comes out a while from now.

Don't worry that people won't recognize you right away. A month from now people won't even remember you changed your pic and will just know you buy your new one.

Sig changes are welcome if you really don't want to change your Avatar. :D

Around the Network

Never. I've had this avatar since the earliest days and for 3 years on another forum. Leon Kennedy shall stay.

Khuutra said:
Fire Emblem 6. Fire Emblem 7 is the GBA game that most English speakers know as "Fire Emblem", and was a prequel to FE6.

This is Hector, but with a beard to terrify Grizzly Adams.

I think I have it on a emulator on my computer. I played it for like 30 minutes a few years ago but I really don't remember much of it. (BTW I only have emulators to play never released games in America on my comp. I don't pirate any games unless I have to and it still makes me sad)

Sweet pic though.

Hector FTW! lol

Zucas said:
Never. I've had this avatar since the earliest days and for 3 years on another forum. Leon Kennedy shall stay.

C'mon you know you want to.

Maybe just throw a little photoshop effect or super impose your name somewhere in the blank background?

Either way it's your choice. If you like it then keep it

what !?!? NO..... now i wont know who people are I have identified people through iconography not silly names ..... this has caused minor problems in the past especially when every one was doing the cat thing

but i still stand by my system 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:

what !?!? NO..... now i wont know who people are I have identified people through iconography not silly names ..... this has caused minor problems in the past especially when every one was doing the cat thing

but i still stand by my system 

I'm pretty sure that during my periods of activity I've never held the same avatar for more than a couple of months.

I'm going to assume that you have no idea who I am.

You should try it, it's quite fun.