By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's the best 4-player game for PS3

LittleBigPlanet.

It's awesome.

Around the Network

No one's said Ragdoll Kungfu? Even after it was free for a week? I'm sensing some hate here...

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Reading this forum made me realize how depressing this generation is for offline multiplayer games, especially on the HD consoles.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
Reading this forum made me realize how depressing this generation is for offline multiplayer games, especially on the HD consoles.

there's some decent offline multiplayer games, it's just that most are 2 player.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Worms - good game for 4 players

Good suggestion, I recently bought this from the PSN. Seems faithful to the Amiga original. It has been a while since playing Worms, it was around 1997 with Worms: Director's Cut. Worms on the PSN so far seems very similar, but with nice high definition graphics.

It's sad Lemmings on the PSN is only a single player game like the PC port, the Amiga original was awesome to play against a friend with two mice.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

LBP
Warhawk
Motorstorm: PR
Rag doll kung fu
Buzz
CoD4
CoD:WaW
Haze

4 ≈ One

JBoogie said:

I have a bunch of games, and I want us all to play a fun game at once.  If possible, try to stay away from shooters.

Also, you can include 360 games.  I just put this in the Sony section because I play my PS3 a lot more than my 360. 

EDIT:  Offline games only

Little Big Planet, Rag doll Kung fu, Warhawk, All the smackdown games (6 player game), and basketball game (live, 2k series, and NBA 4-7 player games).  These are the ones I know allow 4 or more players offline for multiplayer.

Avarice28 said:
JBoogie said:

I have a bunch of games, and I want us all to play a fun game at once.  If possible, try to stay away from shooters.

Also, you can include 360 games.  I just put this in the Sony section because I play my PS3 a lot more than my 360. 

EDIT:  Offline games only

Little Big Planet, Rag doll Kung fu, Buzz quiz game (8 players)Warhawk, All the smackdown games (6 player game), and basketball game (live, 2k series, and NBA 4-7 player games).  These are the ones I know allow 4 or more players offline for multiplayer.

COD 4 has offline 4 player : D , LBP for offline/online 4 player mix.

Kung Fu Fists of Plastic is the hot stuff for offline 4 player at the mo, it's like mixing SSBB and Team America World Police xD Also it's free.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi