By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I totally love the new VGChartz website.

I hate the new site.

The main reason is that it takes way too much system resources and my fan is blowing like hell.

Ok my laptop is 3 years-old but this only happens with VG-chartz. I'm sure not everybody has a brand new laptop.

I don't know who programmed the new version but he/she did a really bad job.

Another reason is that the new design sucks! Why have a black background?

It's so unpleasant to read this site now. This is the exact same reason why I preffer 1up's and ign's websites over gamespot's: because Black backgrounds make the site more difficult to read and unappealling.

The previous version was very fine. A white background, all the information were very easy to find and I'm sure everybody was happy with it.

RedWiizard.

Around the Network

it looks more like GameSpot now, with all grey and black colours, but the design is better

Ok. See ya.

Neos.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The only issue I have is that it doesn't auto resize for different window size.

It is too wide for my laptop screen.

I think the new version is pretty interesting (but I generally hate change so I can't say I prefer it), but I think they should considering adding an option to choose your own color scheme for the forum.

Around the Network

I liked more the old one too. All this gray is depressing. And just a few minutes ago it freezed Firefox, and differently from usual, I wasn't able to unlock it without killing it, but simply killing the process npviewer.bin. It always worked this simpler and faster way, now it doesn't, restarting all FF with a lot of open tabs is a lot slower. Very annoying.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

As do I... nothing personal, Talonman and crew.

I like the new logo and thats about it.

Well it is written with a css so maybe you can ask if they make it possible to swith between different css's... each css can have his own colorsheme...

and yeah.. my laptop fan is blowing a lot louder too..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You guys do realize that they aren't done with the website. Their are plenty of bugs that they are goina be ironing out in the next couple of days...expect improvements and just be patient.

I personally love the interface....the black background i like alot, it really looks cool.

I don't know why so many people hate change