By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OMG, 38 units deference!!!!!!! We are dooomed i tell ya DOOOOOMMEDDD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

why would anyone buy either of these consoles right now. E3 is coming, and rumors abound. it seems like waiting to see what sony and microsoft will do might be a better idea than jumping in now.

While it is true that Microsoft currently has 3 versions of the 360, the most important factor when assessing how good the 360 is doing is which version is selling the best.

There would be no problems if the Elite was the highest selling version. On the other hand, what if it was the Arcade?

Unfortunately, odds that the Elite is not the best selling version is quite high because before the introduction of the elite model, the 20 GB Premium and Core at launch were priced where the Elite and Pro are now. Sales of the two former versions combined were not even close to the level the 360 sales now.

Shortly after the introduction of the Elite model, sales did not show much improvement until the price cut on all models near the end of the year. Therefore, it is easier to prove that more buyers care about price than features. Then what reason is there to believe that the majority bought the Elite over the Pro and Arcade since the introduction of the Arcade version?

Aaaaaaaand the fanboy war continues. My question is why does it matter? Who cares? You already have the console of your choice.

Now, at risk of sounding like a fanboy myself, has anybody even given a moments thought to the loyalty to Sony in other countries? And the hate for Microsoft because of its brunt and the fact that it is an American company?

Lastly, Sony must be doing something wrong because their install base is substantially less than last gen (lets not forget they are three gens into this) And Micrsoft must be doing something right because their install base is much higher than last gen ( consiquently they are only on their second gen) you do the math. Sony needs to change something, will they? who knows. I really don't care.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Not yet.

Around the Network

Too many heretics doubting the PS3 on these forums. Well what will you people do when the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales?

I hope you all finally acknowledge the truth. PS3 is God.

well this happens before e3, oh and 360 on par with ps3 without US sales and is half the price

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

PS3beats360 said:
Too many heretics doubting the PS3 on these forums. Well what will you people do when the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales?

I hope you all finally acknowledge the truth. PS3 is God.

Yeah you better leave. Just for your own good of course.

Btw A Elite Xbox360 costs 299 Euro a Ps3 still 399 Euro so atleast in Europe the Price of Elite and PS3 are not the same.

the price argument just doesn't cut it, the fact of the matter is that the 360 is "THE" hd console to own this generation due to it's impressive established library of games and features whereas the ps3 is the optional console, price really doesn't factor in to the decision between the two for a bread and butter gamer who wants the best console with the best selection and variety of games

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)