By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz 2.0 FAQ

Just a small point about achievements/trophies, we need to be able to denote hidden ones

Around the Network

So to add DLC achievements, we simply PM a game admin, and request they add a DLC achievement, specifying the details of it?

How do I unprioritise games?

Where is the list of the threads I most recently posted in, with colour highlighting for those that had new posts since the last time I checked them?
Take the blue back! What's this mix between Gamespot and the good ol' Adrenaline Vault?
OTOH, vertical bars charts are quite OK...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Rhonin the wizard said:
How do I unprioritise games?

I believe it is the same as the old system, you have to delete them and then add them again

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Great work, TalonMan, I'm picturing that tomorrow when I log in there'll be 100 DB jobs pending. Half of them will be Blacksaber's banners and the other half mups' cheats...

Always making us poor DB admins work extra.

Also, as a request, make sure that the cheats you submit work, because I obviously can't test them (except for a game I know). Expect a warning if you make too many mistakes on those

And if you see a non-working cheat, please do report it and it'll be taken care of

this is why we hired you

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ok guys, Since you asked some questions in here I will try to update the FAQ later with more input. Currently it is only Game DB oriented, but I will try to add some website related stuff, PL, and whatever else I can easily write.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

I'd like to know more about the "Now Playing" system if that's possible. How will it be incorporated and what will it look like?

Question for the FAQ:

is there color themes? (I just can't use a big black page at work... we can read news, but these are all white pages, so errrmmm hard to pass incognito now ^^).

Besides that I like the theme, just that the revolving news thing kinda lags when I scroll down the main page (but all sites seem to implement that thing nowadays..)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I'd like to know more about the "Now Playing" system if that's possible. How will it be incorporated and what will it look like?

There is nothing in place right now, but we're open for suggestions on what you would like to see. You can direct suggestions to either talonman (as he'll probably code it) or me (who will take everyone's ideas and funnel them toward talonman ) I'd love something like the backloggery that I currently use. I hate having to enter my games into two websites.