By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

That was great fun. Though i must say, those limited stock matches do not suit my rambo/kamikaze playstyle. At all.

Probably shouldn't do ASE Football + Explosives, either. A number of times i was stuck trying to Melee the holder that i was right behind because if i shot them, i would die too :/

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Good game. I did terrible tonight but still had alot of fun. Votaire is a beast.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

I think my wiimote is off, and my nunchuk doesn't move to the left....generally I play better then that...>_>

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

No problem Enthilzha.

I thought the WiiSpeak was perfect tonight. With the exception of not-so-Silentmac :P I think your sensitivity is too high? Or maybe it was just that game? I hope my WiiSpeak was fine, id hate to be the source of the echoes.

Voltaire said:
No problem Enthilzha.

I thought the WiiSpeak was perfect tonight. With the exception of not-so-Silentmac :P I think your sensitivity is too high? Or maybe it was just that game? I hope my WiiSpeak was fine, id hate to be the source of the echoes.

yeah... I'm gonna try to change the sound to come out of my TV instead of my speakers for The Conduit.  I have some pretty big speakers so maybe that is throwing it off..

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Around the Network

Yeah surround sound messes with it. WiiSpeak is really poorly designed if you think about it.

Voltaire said:
Yeah surround sound messes with it. WiiSpeak is really poorly designed if you think about it.

Yeah no kidding.  I turned my surround sound mode off on my receiver but it doesn't seem to matter...  I have no idea why they didn't just make a bluetooth headset...  The PS3 one works great.  

Nintendo is crazy.  It is probably less safe for kids to exchange friend codes over the internet than on the console where parents could actually implement parental controls more easily without the kids finding a way around it...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

yeah, I'm just waiting for a 3rd party to create a headset

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I haven't really played for the last week or so, so it took me a couple of games to get back into it, but once I did, it was pretty fun. I think I've seen 4 levels now. Still need to learn where things are in them though. I'm also thinking of changing melee to a button. Has anyone done that? Do you feel it would be beneficial since I can't seem to keep my pointing straight while doing it.

DeltaXIII said:
Yeah, it was pretty fun. I haven't really played for the last week or so, so it took me a couple of games to get back into it, but once I did, it was pretty fun. I think I've seen 4 levels now. Still need to learn where things are in them though. I'm also thinking of changing melee to a button. Has anyone done that? Do you feel it would be beneficial since I can't seem to keep my pointing straight while doing it.

Melee on a button is way better.  I haven't played it a while either.  I got Battlefield 1943 and have been trying that out...  It is kinda hard to get back into the groove of using the Wii remote when you go back and forth with a gamepad but its still fun...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!