By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Hey, add me and send me a friend request if you want to play. My FC is 3523-9863-2477. Im rank 15 out of 24 and pretty good.

Around the Network

MP bugs I have found so far:

- match starts and I can not move. When I move the cursor, my gun spins around my character and I get injured. Cant quit so have to reset.

- sometimes waiting for matches in the main menu my Wii gets caught in an infinite loop where its "authenticating" other players or "connecting" infinitely.

- i fell thru a whole in the wall and died. Map was Sanctum I believe.

- delay on killing.

When the match starts and you can't move just wait for the game to finish and you'll be able to join and play the next game. They're aware of the bugs and are working with Nintendo on a solution. The delay on killing is just good old fashioned lag I think. The Game Spy servers are struggling with the amount of traffic I think.

snowdog said:
When the match starts and you can't move just wait for the game to finish and you'll be able to join and play the next game. They're aware of the bugs and are working with Nintendo on a solution. The delay on killing is just good old fashioned lag I think. The Game Spy servers are struggling with the amount of traffic I think.

Re bolded - That would be fine if some of those matches weren't 20 minutes long.   Without knowing what match I'm stuck in and how much time is remaining, I'm just resetting.    I'm amazed the game was released with such a huge bug in it.   

If they can actually fix it somehow, that would be awesome.

Voltaire said:
I went ahead and reminded those were said they could make. I think it posted on everyones wall. If i messed up or forgot you, its my first time doing this, so bare with me.

Hey Volt, for tonight's game, will you just start a game and then we use the JOIN FRIEND button to enter your game or is there some kind of password? I have never done this before.

Also, can we start with a short warm up game? Most times I sign into a game now it doesn't allow me to join until the match is over. I am just stuck in place and can not move or quit. If that happens to me tonight and I only miss a short warm up  game, it will be all good.

I am assuming there will be no teams, and we will vote on Free For All choices, maps, and weapons?

This should be fun! I hope the servers are not laggy.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

Damn it do it again next sunday and wichdog will dominate.....wait a minute.... orb is in this....nevermind. seriously thiugh it sucks that I can't join in this weeked you guys should consider doing it again next weekend.

Wichdog69

I missed a lot of action in here with heroes 2. If you guys are short the 12 I would like to get in tonight for some action. Just PM me with info & time.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Voltaire said:
I went ahead and reminded those were said they could make. I think it posted on everyones wall. If i messed up or forgot you, its my first time doing this, so bare with me.

can I play? Im pretty good. my fc is 3523-9863-2477

is there really a belly up there?

Add me People dammitz.

The Conduit FC:545673938500

if you add me, do i get the msg of you asking the add me??

YesWiiCan said:
Voltaire said:

can I play? Im pretty good. my fc is 3523-9863-2477

My FC list is full, so just ask someone else on the list and you will be able to join the game. Its at 6pm PST. Ill open a game at 5:50, for practice sake.