By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

^ Sorry, I packed up My Wii for a trip tomorrow... We're gonna Play a lotta Brawl, MadWorld, R:RR, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Mario Kart, and HotD... (I'm only bringing 5) Sadly, the conduit will not be brought, as it is only a one player game, So we're going to have to take Red Steel instead... WE REALLY NEED A GOOD Split-Screen FPS for Wii Dammit...

Around the Network

Soo... who's playing this online on a regular basis?

I finally got my copy (I'm in Europe), so I'll be adding the ones who are playing. I'll send a PM or something, so do the same.

My FC is 5070-2092-5747.

Got the game a couple of days ago.

Single player is very disappointing so far. Not much better than Medal of Honor's horrible campaign.

Then I tried multiplayer. It lags like hell and seems like it's filled with hackers (saw some guys walking through walls).

I expected I would love this game but so far it's one of the worst games I've played this year.

Chrizum said:

Single player is very disappointing so far. Not much better than Medal of Honor's horrible campaign.

Then I tried multiplayer. It lags like hell and seems like it's filled with hackers (saw some guys walking through walls).

I expected I would love this game but so far it's one of the worst games I've played this year.

add me please. 3523-9863-2477

@ Chrizum.

I agree with you for the most part. This game isnt as good as what people are saying. Its not as horrible though. Its just not all that exciting. There isnt much keeping me playing this game. COD WAW has pulled me back in for my FPS cravings. I play Conduit maybe a a quarter of the time I am playing my FPS games.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:

As for the hackers thing: That sounds like its from the lag. Chances are, you're in a bad game filled with lag.

I'd suggest playing with people from VGchartz (friend matches) and see how well the online runs.

Ill be starting the game in a couple minutes.

Voltaire add me.

Chrizum said:

The single-player sounds right-on (although unlike MoH's I managed to finish this one's, so I guess it's a little better), but the multiplayer part sounds off. My experiences were all fairly smooth and hack-free. Then again, I haven't played since before it was released in Europe, so that might play a role.

Voltaire said:
Ill be starting the game in a couple minutes.

Thanks for organizing and hosting the games tonight. They were a blast.

Lots of good players, but I did not recognize all the names.

Powerman is very good. He scares me.

Volt "Punched me to death" enough times to make his point.

WiiSpeak is not a very good system. It has too much echo and gets caught in a voice loop from time to time. It needs some improvements. I wounder if it would be better using headphones?

Anyways, great games and lots of fun.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907