By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Gamerace said:
Sorry I missed last night, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

I agree CoDWaW is a better online FPS than Conduit in many ways but I prefer the high tech weapons and various modes of the Conduit. But a MW2 on Wii would really steal Conduit's thunder.

Sorry we missed you! It was entertaining, cause it was lag-free, and I got to play a few modes I normally don't get in the public servers...And don't let anyone fool you man I WAS RULING THE GAMES!!!!1111!!!1ONEONEONE!!!!

@BOLD: I agree, it's the potential that TC shows, someone posted, can't remember who...that TC reminded them of Killzone 1, which I agree, the potential for something stellar is there, just need time/budget to put it all together...maybe not 4 freakin year, but healthy time/budget none the less. =D

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network
senortaco said:
uno said:
@ Chrizum.

I agree with you for the most part. This game isnt as good as what people are saying. Its not as horrible though. Its just not all that exciting. There isnt much keeping me playing this game. COD WAW has pulled me back in for my FPS cravings. I play Conduit maybe a a quarter of the time I am playing my FPS games.

@ BOLD: You know I've been wondering this, if Modern Warfare is indeed a reality, it may cut TC off at the knees. Which is unfortunately cause I can imagine the extremist fanboys rants about Wii games not selling already...the thing is TC is a good game but you can see the budgetary faults, the fact that The Grinder, from reports, is looking to be a better game at this stage then TC, PLUS HVS stating they do have a "secret" fiancial backer now, lends me to believe this.

...Bottom line a COD, even gimped, still has better production value then TC, IMO.

Well, in HVS's defense, you're comparing them to Treyarch, who are probably one of the most experienced fps makers on consoles. 

TC was HVS's first attempt at fps, and for a first try it's damn impressive.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

WaW sucked imo. There was no challenge, as soon as i picked the game up i was getting quite big kill streaks after 30 mins.
The conduit and MoH:H2, people actually challenge me and sometimes make me have more deaths than kills.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Shanobi said:
senortaco said:
uno said:
@ Chrizum.

I agree with you for the most part. This game isnt as good as what people are saying. Its not as horrible though. Its just not all that exciting. There isnt much keeping me playing this game. COD WAW has pulled me back in for my FPS cravings. I play Conduit maybe a a quarter of the time I am playing my FPS games.

@ BOLD: You know I've been wondering this, if Modern Warfare is indeed a reality, it may cut TC off at the knees. Which is unfortunately cause I can imagine the extremist fanboys rants about Wii games not selling already...the thing is TC is a good game but you can see the budgetary faults, the fact that The Grinder, from reports, is looking to be a better game at this stage then TC, PLUS HVS stating they do have a "secret" fiancial backer now, lends me to believe this.

...Bottom line a COD, even gimped, still has better production value then TC, IMO.

Well, in HVS's defense, you're comparing them to Treyarch, who are probably one of the most experienced fps makers on consoles. 

TC was HVS's first attempt at fps, and for a first try it's damn impressive.

Ah valid point sir! Valid point...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Dangit, people, add me!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:
Soo... who's playing this online on a regular basis?

I finally got my copy (I'm in Europe), so I'll be adding the ones who are playing. I'll send a PM or something, so do the same.

My FC is 5070-2092-5747.

Added you to the OP, meant to last night but I passed out.  I'll add you to my friends list in game when I go online again, I've been playing other games and The Conduit I will come back to.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

81 pages of The Conduit discussion. Wow. You guys really like the game!

Maybe VGChartz should hold a The Conduit contest...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Dazkarieh said:

I finally got my copy (I'm in Europe), so I'll be adding the ones who are playing. I'll send a PM or something, so do the same.

My FC is 5070-2092-5747.

Added you to the OP, meant to last night but I passed out.  I'll add you to my friends list in game when I go online again, I've been playing other games and The Conduit I will come back to.

Don't worry... don't rush ;)

Dazkarieh said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Dazkarieh said:

My FC is 5070-2092-5747.

Don't worry... don't rush ;)

I've been loving some FFIV After Years, Overlord Dark Legend, and finally getting around to phantom hourglass on DS

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

loadedstatement said:
81 pages of The Conduit discussion. Wow. You guys really like the game!

Maybe VGChartz should hold a The Conduit contest...

The real statement here, why the hell do you not have your settings to 50 replies per page :P

And yeah it's great over 800 replies and will easily hit the 1k mark :P