By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - American Idol. And the winner is...

TruckOSaurus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Season 5 was the height of the series. Everything before and after that wasn't worth watching.

Who was the winner of Season 5? The only season kinda followed was the one with Jordin Sparks.

The winner of Season 5 was Taylor Hicks. Everything about that season was awesome. Kevin Covais has a crappy singing voice but was like the show mascot. Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamin had tons of talent and were really good singers. Taylor Hicks wasn't the best singer, but he danced like a moron and sung great songs and supported Soul music (it would be impossible for me to hate the guy).

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
TruckOSaurus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Season 5 was the height of the series. Everything before and after that wasn't worth watching.

Who was the winner of Season 5? The only season kinda followed was the one with Jordin Sparks.

The winner of Season 5 was Taylor Hicks. Everything about that season was awesome. Kevin Covais has a crappy singing voice but was like the show mascot. Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamin had tons of talent and were really good singers. Taylor Hicks wasn't the best singer, but he danced like a moron and sung great songs and supported Soul music (it would be impossible for me to hate the guy).

Funny thing I tought season 5 was the worst ever,  but the show was brought to life again this year. It's sad Adam didnt win, but great show overall.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

IM SCREAMING WITH HAPPYNESS OVER HERE!!!! KRISS'S VOICE IS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Adam was the better singer. He sings like Freddy Mercury. Oh well, don't care...

God I'm glad Adam lost
Chris deserved it

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
axumblade said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Who's Adam?

This weird looking guy that everyone seems to love for some reason.

Isn't he the gay guy? I thought there was a gay guy in there somewhere...

Hes bi!!! but kinda hot!!!!

No just a dumbass that can't make up his mind.

I can't believe FOX cancelled Firefly and "American Idol" is in it's like 9th season. FAIL.

Blech.

A pox on everyone who voted for that pretty boy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective