By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEMON'S SOULS coming to North America (PR)

Nice. I wanted to play this game, but I hate importing. Thank you Star Scream!!

Around the Network
Xen said:
You have no probs with money anyway, outlaw :P

Hey, I'm rich by no meaning of the word. I just put a large percentage of my income into video games. (nothing too ridicoulous now)

@ CGI

Well, then you best pick it up upon release!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Woot! This is some damn good news today!

I will actually buy this game twice, if multiplayer isn't region-free or if Atlus has fun and improves the translation (the english voice acting is excellent but most of the text messages are written in extremely bland and literal english.)

Been playing the english version for about 2 weeks now and I can see myself playing this game at LEAST one more time all the way through before I go back to wanting to play anything else. Beyond that, it's the kind of game I'll probably be going back to on and off for a good dungeon crawl until diablo 3 comes out, and maybe even after that, because the gameplay is a lot more visceral than any past Diablo game.

This is really a game that stands apart from anything I've played in a while. Sometimes is feels like a mixture of old-school (early 90s) wrpg elements and crazy japanese design ideas/fantasy aesthetic. People are in for a treat.

Probably the main thing that keeps the game exciting despite a lack of randomized dungeons is that the game can be quite hard, and skillful play makes probably a bigger difference than thirty or forty levels of character experience.

I'm excited Atlas is doing it, too -- go Atlas!

Highlight of my day!

Please release soon...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

At least the English version of the game guide will be useful.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

This game is absolutely amazing....I've been playing for 35 hours now and I'm not even halfway done. I am loving this game. If it's later in the year getting out to the U.S., you guys should definitely import. It's import friendly as far as the English is concerned as long as you get the Asian version. Chinese I think....anyway, if you don't like to import, just make sure you get it when it comes out over here if you like those action RPG's.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Considering that the Asian version is already in English, the only import work they have to do is translate the booklet and box cover. That's it.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

They better not change the box art!

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

YES!!!!!! I've been loathing our Asian friends since the release of that game!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"