By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - $42.10 for a demo???wtf???????????

Um... no. I won't pay that.

Gamefly it is.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

8 courses, 16 player online 50 cars.

Thats actually more then Motorstorm and $20 cheeper, for real.

Jam said:
8 courses, 16 player online 50 cars.

Thats actually more then Motorstorm and $20 cheeper, for real.

Hahaha

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

If it was a demo I would agree but since it isn't a demo but is a Prologue..... point m00t.

Still expensive though but hardcore GT fans like me will buy so I don't give a damn.

Well its GT5 with less cars and less tracks and less features, witth online play. Still though if tekken 5 is $29.99

Why does gt5 prolaugue have to be $39.99?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Well its GT5 with less cars and less tracks and less features, witth online play. Still though if tekken 5 is $29.99

Why does gt5 prolaugue have to be $39.99?

Iam guessing its sony price strategy, same as Warhawk.  Tekken 5 is a psp port, so yahh it should be cheeper then a lreal PS3 game.

Hus said:
Can the mods for once do their freaking jobs and close these retarded troll threads.

Its the samegod damn price as GT4prologue, its not a demo. The demo for GT5p is free will launch a few weeks before GT5p releases.

Wow man. Its like you bust a blood vessel anytime anyone says anything -remotely- negative about anything -related- to Sony.

Chill....breath in...breath out...... 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

hmmm .... at $30 id get, but not at $40.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm shocked. I thought Sony would *almost* give this away for free to drive sales, then make some money off downloadable content.

You have to be keen to pay $40+ for this, then *another* $50 (or $60?) for the full thing when it hits (which will have 10x if not more) the content.

Everyone remember the thread where the virtues (and reasoning) for Prologue to be FREE was debated?

(this is just another bad *PR* move by Sony in IMO... the boards will light up over this one. And for reference its only a couple of $ cheaper than either Galaxy or Brawl will retail for...).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
I'm shocked. I thought Sony would *almost* give this away for free to drive sales, then make some money off downloadable content.

You have to be keen to pay $40+ for this, then *another* $50 (or $60?) for the full thing when it hits (which will have 10x if not more) the content.

Everyone remember the thread where the virtues (and reasoning) for Prologue to be FREE was debated?

(this is just another bad *PR* move by Sony in IMO... the boards will light up over this one. And for reference its only a couple of $ cheaper than either Galaxy or Brawl will retail for...).

How is it bad pr ? they are doing what they have dont in the past.  No differant, its actually better then the past with onlne included. 

There will be a free demo before prologue is released.  I really dont see how it can be bad pr.