By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Devil May cry coming to PS3/Xbox360 and.....Wii!

Mr Khan said:

Nobody's really succeeded in making a good hack n' slash, except for MadWorld so far.

... No More Heroes

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
Xen said:
Valkyria00 said:
Spyborgs plays similar to DMC.................yea I doubt that.

DMC 3 looked good and played good I wouldnt mind another version of that on my Wii. I tried to play DMC1-2 afterward and they were crap. So I can only go forward with the series.

I doubt it though.....will remain PS360 unless Wii gets a spin-off which Im fine with. Would be awesome if it stars Lady

Why? beside looks, she doesn't have anything.

Err...including looks she has awesome guns. I wouldnt mind actually being able to use her Kalina Ann right along with her other guns besides they could give her some badd ass fighting moves or whatever. Im just saying Lady as a character is awesome and I would not mind it one bit playing a game with her.

ameratsu said:
Mr Khan said:

Nobody's really succeeded in making a good hack n' slash, except for MadWorld so far.

... No More Heroes

I dont know if ur talking about this gen, but I think God of war, ninja gaiden and dmc series seem better than madworld

Mr Khan said:

And the MadWorld people are led by the DMC Originator!

Mr Khan said:

Do you mean this gen or ever?

This gen DMC4 was a damn good hack 'n slash. It's to be expected DMC5 to be similar quality, though I hope they put a better story this time

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

If you're a wii only owner, then yes. Good thing i know good hack n slash games and i own Ninja Gaiden 2 and DMC 4.

who cares about the devil may cry series anymore.

karimkassis4life5000 said:

karimkassis4life5000 said:

A lot of people. That's what 3 great games (haven't played DMC2) can do

With the new WM+ the possibilities are endless.