By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Devil May cry coming to PS3/Xbox360 and.....Wii!

karimkassis4life5000 said:
who cares about the devil may cry series anymore.

I care

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
ameratsu said:
Mr Khan said:

Nobody's really succeeded in making a good hack n' slash, except for MadWorld so far.

... No More Heroes

I dont know if ur talking about this gen, but I think God of war, ninja gaiden and dmc series seem better than madworld

he said so far, i assume he meant this gen. so yes my response is refering to this generation. dmc4 was good but a letdown compared to 3.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
pastro243 said:
ameratsu said:
Mr Khan said:

Nobody's really succeeded in making a good hack n' slash, except for MadWorld so far.

... No More Heroes

I dont know if ur talking about this gen, but I think God of war, ninja gaiden and dmc series seem better than madworld

he said so far, i assume he meant this gen. so yes my response is refering to this generation. dmc4 was good but a letdown compared to 3.

Yeah, well, many games are a letdown compared to DMC3, considering it's one of the best hack 'n slash games ever (only topped by the two GoW for me)

This is cool. The rumor says the trailer at E3 will give a release date too.
My guess is next spring.

am i the only one that thinks a wii version w/ motion controls is a really bad idea? i mean its been a while since i played dmc but I would think the fast paced twitchiness wouldn't transfer so nicely to the wii's motion controls.

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
animefobber said:
am i the only one that thinks a wii version w/ motion controls is a really bad idea? i mean its been a while since i played dmc but I would think the fast paced twitchiness wouldn't transfer so nicely to the wii's motion controls.

There are also rumors, that X-Box 360 and PS 3 will get motion controllers. Would be kind of funny, if they would make it a motion controlled game on all 3 consoles.

Devil May Cry 5 should be good seeing as how 1 and 3 were awesome and 2 and 4 sucked, time for a good one. Was there any challenge whatsoever in part 4? I don't think I died once. Of course a Wii version could be good with the Wii motion plus.

Capcom had in development a Devil May Cry for PSP but it got canned at the end. I won´t be surprised if they decide to rescue the concept and adapt it to the Wii.

Yeah !!!!

Devil May Cry spin of for Wii : The House of the Devil Who May Cry (or not) or Devil May Cry : Dante's Chronicles ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

hmmm, i thought the other game was going to be Monster Hunter tri. it had better be at E3 in some form it capcom wants the game big in the west

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia