By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

i've got a feeling that it will have the same fate as all the other "Early videos"  on Team Ico games

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Videogirl said:

I cried. I feel this is gonna be a very sad sad story, even more sad than with Agro... but GOD I want to play this !!

If that PM a lot of us from N4G got is legit (after seeing this trailer, I'm not doubting it anymore), then you'll cry. You'll all cry.

What does this mean? Don't hide the truth from us :'(

^_^

the never ending ico

skeezer said:
Mirson said:
Videogirl said:

I cried. I feel this is gonna be a very sad sad story, even more sad than with Agro... but GOD I want to play this !!

If that PM a lot of us from N4G got is legit (after seeing this trailer, I'm not doubting it anymore), then you'll cry. You'll all cry.

What does this mean? Don't hide the truth from us :'(

What's said on this PM? I'm very curious now :P

I can post the PM here, but I'll black out the last part of the PM if you want. Just let me find it.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Videogirl said:

It's going to the 360?

lol

Mirson said:

I can post the PM here, but I'll black out the last part of the PM if you want. Just let me find it.

Yes, please!

PullusPardus said:

i've got a feeling that it will have the same fate as all the other "Early videos"  on Team Ico games

Which means ? Both videos are pretty close to what Ico and SotC looked like.

162 days 8 hours ago | By: J-Train | Block

Title: Project Trico

hey, i was lucky enough to see the team ico trailer in september, i work for playstation in australia. ive told a few on this site. here is what i saw:

the trailer starts by showing a pit with a large chain leading into a cave. the chain shakes! you see the creature's eye. they give the impression it is some monster. then you see a little boy running scared. he runs onto a ledge and falls off grabbing with his hands. he dangles there....the creature comes through a large openening out onto the ledge. it is revealed to be a quite nice looking dog/cat like creature. it picks him up and puts him up to safety............they show some gameplay footage of the boy and the creature fighting knights and running away etc.

at the end they show the creature lying down with the boy cuddling up to it. its quite sad though cause the creature has many spears stuck in it. trailer ends. audience were all sad

Mirson said:

162 days 8 hours ago | By: J-Train | Block

Title: Project Trico

hey, i was lucky enough to see the team ico trailer in september, i work for playstation in australia. ive told a few on this site. here is what i saw:

the trailer starts by showing a pit with a large chain leading into a cave. the chain shakes! you see the creature's eye. they give the impression it is some monster. then you see a little boy running scared. he runs onto a ledge and falls off grabbing with his hands. he dangles there....the creature comes through a large openening out onto the ledge. it is revealed to be a quite nice looking dog/cat like creature. it picks him up and puts him up to safety............they show some gameplay footage of the boy and the creature fighting knights and running away etc.

at the end they show the creature lying down with the boy cuddling up to it. its quite sad though cause the creature has many spears stuck in it. trailer ends. audience were all sad

KNEW IT, second I saw that video I knew the creature was going to die.  Machina and I were debating if it would be sadder if he died protecting you or if you had to kill him yourself Old Yeller style.