By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

This is early in development right? Because none of that really looked up to par with even launch PS3 games.

Oh, and it looks a bit like a huge griffin to me... or at least something similar to a griffin, perhaps a griffin/fox cross

Around the Network

Team Ico games make me feel like a KID in a toys store

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TWRoO said:

This is early in development right? Because none of that really looked up to par with even launch PS3 games.

Oh, and it looks a bit like a huge griffin to me... or at least something similar to a griffin, perhaps a griffin/fox cross

Honestly, it could release just as it is in the video and I would be perfectly happy.  SotC pushed visuals, but that isn't at all what makes Ico and SotC fantastic

OMG.. fantastic news.. now my most wanted game period!

I can tell its going to be an emotional story.. cant wait!

Torillian said:
TWRoO said:

Honestly, it could release just as it is in the video and I would be perfectly happy.  SotC pushed visuals, but that isn't at all what makes Ico and SotC fantastic

I agree. Also, I thought other than the main protagonist (just like it was the case in ICO and SOTC), everything else looked beautiful.

Around the Network

Here it comes!! *in a Colonel Volgin voice*

Okay, wait i'm confused by peoples replies. "Not that graphically good." Uh, did we watch the same videos. Sure the boy isn't that good. But the environment looked nice. And did you see all the little pieces of feathers that were on that creature. It almost looked like a real animal.

Like i said though, the boy looked fake and not up to the rest of the graphics in the video.

I'm sorry, i never played any of Team ICO's games but the graphics for the creature look better than any other creature i have seen in a game. That's if this is their in game footage.

Torillian said:
TWRoO said:

Honestly, it could release just as it is in the video and I would be perfectly happy. SotC pushed visuals, but that isn't at all what makes Ico and SotC fantastic

Are people kidding me the visuals are FANTASTIC, or maybe am seeing with "eye of the heart"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Oh my gentle Jesus.

Okay

Now I'll buy a PS3.

Great news!Team Ico makes amazing games none of them have disappoint critics so far. Although,I did not like the trailer.Mainly since it feature some sort of creature that looked like a rodent with wings and the face of the creature remind me of my dog`s face.I don´t think it looked like a fox though.

I feel like I should get Ico and Shadow of the Colossus they both seem like amazing games, I would enjoy.