Hell yes! Now for some gameplay at E3. (:

Around the Network

ZOMG....

Boy and His Blob killer?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Underwhelming to say the least.....

I fell like crying

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

This is very early footage the next game from Team ICO. As with most early footage you can expect graphical enhancements for the final product. Some of these elements, such as the main character, or scenarios you see here may not make the final cut.

From the site.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

leo-j said:
"shoots himself"

out of joy or dissapointment???

So, the Trico name was canon? I always thought it was fan made

This is amazing, it's great to see the first video. And it has that "something mysterious" all Ueda games have, just watching it I started to care about the kid and the....fox?

Though I gotta say, graphics-wise the video doesn't look as good as I hoped, it probably won't look like that in the final game, but it doesn't look as graphic-pushing as SotC was

zexen_lowe said:
So, the Trico name was canon? I always thought it was fan made

This is amazing, it's great to see the first video. And it has that "something mysterious" all Ueda games have, just watching it I started to care about the kid and the....fox?

Though I gotta say, the video doesn't look as good as I hoped, it probably won't look like that in the final game, but it doesn't look as graphic-pushing as SotC was

Looks like a mix between some type of canine and an eagle.

That made me cry... in a good way.... T_T