By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Feed my cube?

Well Alacrist had a nice thread asking for games to buy for his Wii/DS/360 setup. Now I am still holding on to my cube. So I just want to ask about if somebody can state some nice games that I have missed to the cube. The games I have can be seen below in my signature. But I have also played: Lugis Mansion (boring) Zelda WW Super smasch brors Monkey ball Well I think that is all. Some game I was think of is: Eternal Darkness (if I can find it, seems to be quit rare), Geist (I can find it for 20 USD) Killer 7 (if I can find it) So can you recommend some more games?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

Ehm how about Tales of Symphonia Paper Mario 2 Pikmin 2 Mario Golf Baten Kaitos Baten Kaitos Origins (No European release known, released in the US) Animal Crossing Harvest Moon Magical Melody (US release 28 March) Harvest Moon Wonderful Life

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Beyond Good and Evil Battalion Wars Incredible Hulk(the second one) Ultimate Spiderman viewtiful Joe 1&2 are pretty good too.

First off all: (Nice singleplayer and GREAT multiplayer with bots and 4 player (that makes a 14 player multiplayer)!!! Really good! Get timesplitters: Future perfect . ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ then buy timesplitters 2 some other great NGC-games: 1) tales of symphonia: VERY VERY GOOD! Best of the tales series. 2) Eternal darkness: Sanities requime (Nice pseudo-horror). 3) Metroid 1/2 (Best shooter/action adventure, only strange controlls ). 4) Resident evil 4(!!!) And maybe 0. 5) Chibi robo... kinda fun ... 6) Ikaruga (fast passed 2D shooter with 3D graphics)... 7) Baten kaitos 1/2 (Iff u like card based fighting systems). 8) Soul caliber II (Link is in that game so BUY IT ). 9) Vieuwtiful joe 1 & 2 (Nice quasi, cell-shaded graphics)... 10) Killer 7... (Again, iff u like quasi, cell-shaded graphics, it also has some heavy political stuff in it)... 11) Metal gear solid 2 The twin snakes. 12 Beyond good and evil (Really, really good game with the caliber of the Zelda franchise, too bad they didn't make a sequel because of low sales) And eerhm, the rest of the games u already own :D And get zelda: Twilight princess, if u have a wii; get it on that console! *'Actually there are many great games on Gamecube, even some 3th party efforts are REALLY REALLY GOOD'

THE NETHERLANDS

I would like to drive home the greatness of some of those games as well (even though my tastes are a little different) 1. Resident evil 4 2. Naruto gekitou taisen series 3. Metroid prime series 4. Resident evil 4 5. Viewtiful joe series 6. Ikaruga (Works very well with the GC controller) 7. Soul caliber II (another game that works very well with the GC controller). 8. Wind Waker..... I enjoyed the last boss battle... the rest of the game was semi decent

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Around the Network

Make sure to try: Rogue Squadron II and III Viewtiful Joe WarioWare Inc. Pikmin 2 Gauntlet Dark Legacy Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Phantasy Star Online I&II

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Try my profile. I've been working on this collection for years and I think I'm finally close to being done. Ikaruga and P.N. 03 are probably the only missing pieces.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Well I would stay away from Rogue Squadron III...the land missions suck and it gets boring, although it does look good... Viewtiful Joe, Metroid Prime 2, Resident Evil 4, Battalion Wars, Tales of Symphonia, Killer 7 perhaps, and get Super Smash Bros...so great.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hey robjoh, I just found something interesting. IGN is doing what they felt were the all-time best 25 gamecube titles. They are doing it for the other last-gen consoles to!!! I'll put what they have so far and a link. They put some good explanations and influences of the games. Should be helpful, in fact I see stuff I missed to buy. Link:http://cube.ign.com/articles/772/772300p1.html 25=Metal Gear Solid:Twin Snakes 24=DK Jungle Beat 23=Baiten Kaitos(first game) 22=Battalion Wars 21=Super Monkey Ball 2 20=Killer 7 19=Timesplitters 2 18=Rogue Squadron 2 17=Viewtiful Joe 16=Paper Mario If none of these post don't help you already(which I doubt because of our great community)you could always look up gamerankings. Of course I don't think Killer7 will be too high on that list. It was a hit/miss with critics.

Damn that was a lot of posting: First I do already enjoy and play Battalion Wars :) so no need to tell me about it. I am absolutly no Zelda fan (sorry don't shoot me). Metroid Prime and Pikemin was great games but honestly not good enough to force me to buy one more of those games. That I forgot to say that I have played Paper Mario is really strange because it is easy the best GC game I have played (I am pretty angry on Nintendo for moving Super Paper Mario to Wii) and Super Smash Bros is dwarfed by Super Smasch football...sorry... Now: Ikaruga makes me a little bit intressted, is it just plain shoot them up? DK Jungle beat is it worth full price (because that is the only thing I can find here in Sweden) Viewtiful Joe? number 1 or 2? Does it matter? I haven't seen number 1 for a while but mayby I should hunt it down.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!