By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - C'mon guys, we need more people on IM, and writing reviews!

-Newcloud- said:
what does IM do?

Its an IM service... and chatrooms.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

1. IM has got to be the most boring thing ever. All of the chatrooms are boring, and there's hardly anyone in any of them.

2. This is a pretty funny comment coming from someone who hasn't been writing any reviews for the site. We all try our best, but many of us are busy. There have also been recent revisions in the reviewer staff and a quota of at least one review a month. If you don't feel like there's enough reviews, why not help out?

Edit: (Oh, sorry. Thought you were talking about Vgchartz review in the News section).

I got 3.....

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I have IM, but i never use it for some reason

i want to get in but i have ~ -500 VG dollars and i dont know why, i have written reviews

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I am too lazy to write reviews and I dont have the money for IM. :(

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
No thanks.The IM is really boring I tried to give it a shot a couple of times but there was only a room about beer. And since I hate alcoholic beverages I immediately left.

except no one talks about beer, it was just the counter room to "Bueno Nachos" and successfully killed off the competition

I've had tons of fun in the IM and chat about all sorts of random topics that would never survive in a forum.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

$250

I bought it for 2k way back when.

nordlead said:
ctk495 said:
No thanks.The IM is really boring I tried to give it a shot a couple of times but there was only a room about beer. And since I hate alcoholic beverages I immediately left.

except no one talks about beer, it was just the counter room to "Bueno Nachos" and successfully killed off the competition

I've had tons of fun in the IM and chat about all sorts of random topics that would never survive in a forum.

The only fun I've ever had in IM was talking abut my LOTR experiences. Everything after that has been absolutely boring. People need to make more chatrooms, and better ones too.

Who needs IM when we can interact here!

Hi! My name is Benjamin. I'm 22 and I live in Cleveland. I like DDR, Basketball, and traveling. I think my Girlfriend is cheating on me while I'm at work 50 hours a week and at school for 20. But I don't mind because I am too!
Your turn!

If music is on IM i'll come on, if Yeswiican is on IM, im staying far away from it.