By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You're so confident that MGS4 will be on 360? Make a bet with me.

starcraft said:
Tried to inbed something funny.

Failed.

Was it this:

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
yo_john117 said:
Kantor said:

@starcraft: What?

Anyway, I've already got a taker, it seems. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72950&page=2

So you goina put your bets in your sig for all to see?  I think you got both of them in the bag personally.

I don't have sig room for that, unfortunately. I could put a link to my profile in there- that has the first bet, and will have the second, as soon as waron agrees to my terms.

It looks like you have room right by "ioi has returned".....you could put both links right next to that saying "bet1\bet 2"  or something along those lines. 

Edit---nvm i didn't see that those were only for reviews

yo_john117 said:
Kantor said:
yo_john117 said:
Kantor said:

@starcraft: What?

Anyway, I've already got a taker, it seems. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72950&page=2

So you goina put your bets in your sig for all to see?  I think you got both of them in the bag personally.

I don't have sig room for that, unfortunately. I could put a link to my profile in there- that has the first bet, and will have the second, as soon as waron agrees to my terms.

It looks like you have room right by "ioi has returned".....you could put both links right next to that saying "bet1bet 2"  or something along those lines. 

Edit---nvm i didn't see that those were only for reviews

Switched things around a bit. I mentioned the first bet's existence, but not what it is (it's a pretty long one)

TAKEN!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2172237

errr Kantor why do you care? You should be happy if more people get to play the game.

Also I do not see MGS4 on 360 happening but a whole new exclusive for 360 by Kojima.

Around the Network
RPG said:
errr Kantor why do you care? You should be happy if more people get to play the game.

Also I do not see MGS4 on 360 happening but a whole new exclusive for 360 by Kojima.

Because that would be Kojima going back on his word.

Also, it's a bet I can win.

damn i lost my bet i guess

EDIT: Never mind

ok i will make this deal with you....

YOU LOSE PS3 FAGGOT FANBOY......LOL

KOJIMA HIMSELF HAS ANNOUNCED @ E3 EVERY SINGLE METAL GEAR SOLID GAME

(INCLUDING 4) WILL BE MADE FOR 360...SO YOU LOSE...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

WHOS LAUGHING NOW..BUT YOU WERE SOOOOO CONFIDENT.... OH NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

tomcats001 said:

ok i will make this deal with you....

YOU LOSE PS3 FAGGOT FANBOY......LOL

KOJIMA HIMSELF HAS ANNOUNCED @ E3 EVERY SINGLE METAL GEAR SOLID GAME

(INCLUDING 4) WILL BE MADE FOR 360...SO YOU LOSE...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

WHOS LAUGHING NOW..BUT YOU WERE SOOOOO CONFIDENT.... OH NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

desperate lemming

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama