By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is Killzone 2 such a big release?

what were we talking about?

Around the Network

How Hus about being a mod relates to killzone 2 being a big game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

On topic.  I'll be very interested to see how Killzone turns out.  Technologically, it looks amazing.  I just hate the art direction.  Same with Gears.  I don't want to play a game that's nothing but light grey, dark grey and blood.

Hus said:

Rolf.

You have a laughing floor?

Awesome.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Phalanx said:
On topic. I'll be very interested to see how Killzone turns out. Technologically, it looks amazing. I just hate the art direction. Same with Gears. I don't want to play a game that's nothing but light grey, dark grey and blood.

yahh becasue wars are full of pink green light blue and all the pretty colours.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Hus said:

Rolf.

You have a laughing floor?

Awesome.

It really is, it makes walking a game.

I would vote for Hus as a mod, either him or me.

dtewi said:
Nice to see you put a spin on my words to make it seem that trolling is okay.

So if a wii fanboy does it its ok, but a Ps3 fanbout its trolling.

Hus said:
Phalanx said:
On topic. I'll be very interested to see how Killzone turns out. Technologically, it looks amazing. I just hate the art direction. Same with Gears. I don't want to play a game that's nothing but light grey, dark grey and blood.

Unreal Tournament says hello.

Besides,  I don't really want to walk around a mission and say: "Hey look, a grey rock.  Look, another grey rock.  Where's that grey hallway I was just in?".  That's not good art direction.  But I'm an artist, so perhaps that means more to me than others.

Phalanx said:
Hus said:
Phalanx said:

Unreal Tournament says hello.

Besides, I don't really want to walk around a mission and say: "Hey look, a grey rock. Look, another grey rock. Where's that grey hallway I was just in?". That's not good art direction. But I'm an artist, so perhaps that means more to me than others.

if your an artict you should appreciate the realistic and griity art style of Killzone.

UT3 is Not killzone, can you understand the differences between those two games ?