By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is Killzone 2 such a big release?

No I am not. I do not say "ZOMG!!!111 Teh cell was supposedd to be ub3r pow3rful, why iz heavenly sw0rd sh0rt? Teh cell must sux" That is being a huge wii fanboy. And yes. I have made biased posts. But who hasn't? I have been warned for trolling. I HAVE. The mods are not wii-biased. They don't keep people who own a wii unbanned. They ban people and PM warnings which you should know about.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
No I am not. I do not say "ZOMG!!!111 Teh cell was supposedd to be ub3r pow3rful, why iz heavenly sw0rd sh0rt? Teh cell must sux" That is being a huge wii fanboy. And yes. I have made biased posts. But who hasn't? I have been warned for trolling. I HAVE. The mods are not wii-biased. They don't keep people who own a wii unbanned. They ban people and PM warnings which you should know about.

So you argee Soriku should be long gone ?

He has been banned before in case you haven't noticed. I think he needs to straighten up his act. I'm pretty sure he has a fair number of warnings. I think he'll be banned if he trolls again.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

And you haven't been a perfect poster yourself Hus.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Hus said:
dtewi said:

So you argee Soriku should be long gone ?

Soriku definitely should be banned... you'd have to be blind not to see his trolling

Around the Network
dtewi said:
And you haven't been a perfect poster yourself Hus.

ohh ? do you me me posting in Ms or nin forum all that much ? Anything i say wont get a good reaction and will get the fanboys all crazy so i do my best not to post there. 

You like the wii, its the nin forum so post the hell out of it and discuss its games with out my bais opinion.

Why cant you wii fanboys do the same ? 

You have been told and told and told countless times. The Sony forum is not your own private chat room. It is a place where people can talk about anything Sony regardless of their console of choice. It is NOT a personal chat room it is a PUBLIC BOARD.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Also many users, including me, use the hot topics used one the front page. I honestly don't care what board it is in.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
You have been told and told and told countless times. The Sony forum is not your own private chat room. It is a place where people can talk about anything Sony regardless of their console of choice. It is NOT a personal chat room it is a PUBLIC BOARD.

Fine

But No double standards.

Ok bud.

Every wii thread i will bitch about something, evey wii thread kissing its sales i will complain about its pathetic hardware. I will complain that a game lack traditions controller support i will complain about how it looks. I will post pics i make making fun of the wii being childish an for soccer moms and crap of that sort.

That wouldn't make you a good mod now right?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you