By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is Killzone 2 such a big release?

According to hype thus far, it has the best chance of being a real 'Halo Killer'. If you have seen the videos, it does look pretty impressive, but based no its predecessor I'm not expecting a 'Halo Killer'.

In the end though, this is a game PS3 needs, badly. It has potential to be a really good FPS and definitely get a much needed hardware boost.

Around the Network

Well it has been in development for quite sometime with a team of something like 100+ plus millions and millions of dollars to make. Also since it is a first party it should take great advantage of the ps3 hardware so yeah it would be considered a BIG release by those standards. If anything it should be a very good game with all the time and money being spent on it. Only time will tell.

I'd love to see some examples of Wii bias. Just give me some POSTS and not what console they own. POSTS!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soriku said:
@jh

I <3 me some flames.

Something needs to be done about your trolling. If you can't talk objectively on a forum (you clearly can't) then you shouldn't be posting. If your intention is to piss people off? You do a very good job.

Look at Claude & nazatips for examples on how to not be Sony fans but remain objective.

And Hus, you are a Sony fanboy. Fanboys don't make good mods.

dtewi said:
I'd love to see some examples of Wii bias. Just give me some POSTS and not what console they own. POSTS!

your way to blind to see, plus come on your a huge wii fanboy who always sides with wii fanboys even when they are flat out trollin.  Just look at shams posts. 

Around the Network

I want some proof. I don't wanna look through over 1,000 posts to see one post of fanboyism. And yes, I am somewhat wii biased, but I am not a flat out fanboy.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

jhlennon1 said:
Soriku said:
@jh

I <3 me some flames.

Something needs to be done about your trolling. If you can't talk objectively on a forum (you clearly can't) then you shouldn't be posting. If your intention is to piss people off? You do a very good job.

Look at Claude & nazatips for examples on how to not be Sony fans but remain objective.

And Hus, you are a Sony fanboy. Fanboys don't make good mods.

Correction iam a sony fanboy, there are plenty fanboy mods.  And Claude is not objectivel.

If it lives up to the hype it is going to be an excellent game. It has been heavily invested in and it looks really good from the video we have seen. It is also something that the PS3 really needs right now, assuming it is what it is supposed to be, more great games. If there is anything wrong with the situation, it is that there are a lot of good looking FPS games coming out for the system in the near term. I really think there should be more coverage of Ratchet and Clank or Little Big Planet but this is the game that has the real hype.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

dtewi said:
I want some proof. I don't wanna look through over 1,000 posts to see one post of fanboyism. And yes, I am somewhat wii biased, but I am not a flat out fanboy.

Yahh you are dude.

Hus said:
dtewi said:

your way to blind to see, plus come on your a huge wii fanboy who always sides with wii fanboys even when they are flat out trollin.  Just look at shams posts. 

Shams at least offers some credible arguments to back his claims up, Soriku doesn't. This thread is a classic example, blatant troll post.

And Claude is not objective

He is objective. He defends his point of view with logic and you can actually have logical discussions with him. You probably don't like him because his posts contain more logic then you can spin.

And fanboys don't make good mods, they just don't.