By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - InFamous Metacritic Score (Updated)

slowmo said:
FFS, 3 points, you guys are bitching over 3 ponts, it's pathetic.

keep in mind that 3 points would made the game AAA in some of the Minds of PS3 owners and a few others....they needed those three points to brag...and now thay can't...becuase if they Do...Then Fable 2 is AAA...And the Score just dropped to 86 by the way...So now they have to bitch about 4 points..

Around the Network
Killzowned said:
Well we can add atleast 10 points to that score, because being a PS3 exclusive automatically loses the game points in most reviewer's minds.

I knew super mario galaxy actually had 107% !!

87. Not bad at all.

4 ≈ One

infamous8 said:

IGN and GameSpot are the only review sites that matter.

I dont know why people take "MetaCritic" seriously. They use scores from Joe Nobody's review site. ANYBODY can make a video game site and post a review/opinion. MetaCritic uses a lot of reviews from people with absolutely ZERO credentials.

IGN and Gamespot are professional and do in-depth video reviews... with the reviewer putting their reputation on the line. Although IGN and GS are not always 100% accurate, Those are the only sites I will trust.

Take IGN off that list and start looking for gaming sites and I may take you serious.  IGN hasn't been a contender in the gaming journalist world since 2002.  They do, however, have some pretty good networked sites like TeamXbox, but aside from that they're worthless except for their use of hot chicks on their video blogs.