By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT: Smash Up! - new trailer, first footage

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Ari_Gold said:
looking good. color me surprised. so much for boycotting ubisoft

Only the most whiny Nintendo fanboys still are. The rest of us realize Ubi actually likes the Wii.

Yeah, the Ubisoft boycott thing was dropped a long time ago by most ... I think Shaun White was the first game (since the boycott started) that proved Ubisoft weren't just talk. And then there are those of us who never even started a boycott to begin with :)

I'm still pissed for other reasons, but then again I never jumped on the boycott nor care about them making shitty casual games, I've been more irritated about them making shitty core games all around and then almost destroying a developer I love (Free Radical) just because their original concept of a game (Haze) didn't meet with their politically correct standard and forced them to change it until it was a piece of crap that cost the developer out the ass :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Next they sjould make a BEN 10 one!! Oh my gosh i would pay £10000 for it!!!

I love that you can have 5000 fps games, and that's fine with almost everybody. You get ONE game that is like Smash Bros., and the bitching commences.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Shanobi said:
I love that you can have 5000 fps games, and that's fine with almost everybody. You get ONE game that is like Smash Bros., and the bitching commences.

Except that it's not fine with almost everybody. Lots of people whine about similar FPS games too.

this is not multi-plat why?

Around the Network

I still don't understand some many's actitude, ¿I can't play Mortal Kombat because I own Street fighter 2? ¿Is forbiden buy Tekken if I own Virtua fighter? please.....

theprof00 said:

Most likely because the Smash Bros team has an engine and knowledge of the Wii hardware to make it cheap to develop for and easy to optimize... you know common sense :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

theprof00 said:

If the Wii gets Beyond Good & Evil 2, then we can talk.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Hmm, well, that DOES look incredibly similar to Brawl. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

theprof00 said:

Maybe u should start a Ubi boycott?

For all those ppl saying this looks like a clone:  How many Street Fighter or 3D fighter clones are there?  How many Mario Bros clones are out there?  How many shooter clones are there?

Smash Bros is the best type of fighting game & i'm happy someone is making something similar.

As for TMNT fans, check out this comic strip that shows the reason Leo & Ralph have the fight in the trailer, it's hilarious  :D

http://tmntgame.us.ubi.com/