By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT: Smash Up! - new trailer, first footage

The game looked pretty nice. Definably has a Smash feel to it.

Around the Network

It's HP based instead of % based, and very much based on ground combat at close range (from what I've seen so far, ie those two movies) Even though it may appear to the untrained eye to be similar to brawl, I think the tactics and gameplay will be different enough

so its Brawl with Ninja Turtles?

Look how they emphasized words like smash and brawl xD

It looks cool, i'll give it a try

This game would of been more interesting as a versus fight Smash bros vs Ninja Turtles.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

There is nothing wrong with one Smash clone. That just means it is working with a great formula.

People are looking at it all wrong. The game looks great, and look who is behind its production. What was the last bad game they came out with?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Ahaha...Looks like crappier version of Brawl.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Ahaha...Looks like crappier version of Brawl.

Oh yes the team that made brawl is somehow not going to try to top their previous title... fucking brilliant!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Ari_Gold said:
looking good. color me surprised. so much for boycotting ubisoft

Only the most whiny Nintendo fanboys still are. The rest of us realize Ubi actually likes the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Ari_Gold said:
looking good. color me surprised. so much for boycotting ubisoft

Only the most whiny Nintendo fanboys still are. The rest of us realize Ubi actually likes the Wii.

Yeah, the Ubisoft boycott thing was dropped a long time ago by most ... I think Shaun White was the first game (since the boycott started) that proved Ubisoft weren't just talk. And then there are those of us who never even started a boycott to begin with :)