By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

welcome back. i think you are funny at times and i like you but but (yes thats two buts) pleas stop making so many threads.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Welcome Back ! I know how lonely it gets being unable to post. But the sad truth is no one really misses anyone here .

LIES

Sorry I  could not resist.

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Welcome Back ! I know how lonely it gets being unable to post. But the sad truth is no one really misses anyone here .

I miss Carmina2008... and Weezy... :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

YesWiiCan said:

Yup, the Wiiman is back. I know you all miss me so I will double the threads I will make.

excelent, now that you are here, we can be friends, right?

um... okay?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Didnt Carmina turn out to be an amateur spammer?

Who the hell is Weezy?

I'm still the biggest pikmin fan in VGchartz

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

hatmoza 2.0 said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Didnt Carmina turn out to be an amateur spammer?

Who the hell is Weezy?

Carmina turned out to be a little cute young innocent girl from the philippines with bad english and love for Harvest Moon and Klonoa...

and "Who the hell is Weezy"? Shame on you for not knowing him!!! He was/is one of the funniest members on this site..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

WHO ARE YOU

Back five minutes and you've already made three threads... well done, I can see you haven't learnt.