By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Welcome Back ! I know how lonely it gets being unable to post. But the sad truth is no one really misses anyone here .

I miss Carmina2008... and Weezy... :(

Didnt Carmina turn out to be an amateur spammer?

Who the hell is Weezy?

Carmina turned out to be a little cute young innocent girl from the philippines with bad english and love for Harvest Moon and Klonoa...

and "Who the hell is Weezy"? Shame on you for not knowing him!!! He was/is one of the funniest members on this site..

You know something we don't? Since when she was from the Philippines?

Out of all the people on VG Chartz, you should know this. I'm disappointed in you. It was the first thing I noticed after you told people about her blog.¬_¬

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12611491309676973340

I...me...I think that...you know...*hangs himself in shame*

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Welcome Back ! I know how lonely it gets being unable to post. But the sad truth is no one really misses anyone here .

Who the hell is Weezy?

Carmina turned out to be a little cute young innocent girl from the philippines with bad english and love for Harvest Moon and Klonoa...

and "Who the hell is Weezy"? Shame on you for not knowing him!!! He was/is one of the funniest members on this site..

Out of all the people on VG Chartz, you should know this. I'm disappointed in you. It was the first thing I noticed after you told people about her blog.¬_¬

Zex! Don't hang yourself!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zexen_lowe said:
pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Who the hell is Weezy?

You can still lover her. Maybe she thinks your weird though, since you spoke to her in Japanese.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
YesWiiCan said:

Yup, the Wiiman is back. I know you all miss me so I will double the threads I will make.

Is it already the 15th? At least that other guy with the fat kid in his avatar is banned until the end of the month, but really please stop with the pointless threads, they are POINTLESS (hence the name :)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
NiKKoM said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Who the hell is Weezy?

You can still lover her. Maybe she thinks your weird though, since you spoke to her in Japanese.

I guess that's why she didn't answer when I talked to her in JP. Why the hell would she put "Japan" in her profile? Damn, I don't know Filipino, and I doubt she's from the minority there that talks Spanish...

Around the Network

This isn't website discussion.

Also, remember the warning and ban you've already received for making so many useless/pointless threads.  Stop pushing it.