By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April NPD: DS Breaks a Million, PS2 Beats PS3

Serious_frusting said:
PS2 vs 360 lmao. Sony POWA.

Funny .. I don't see any of the PS family above the 360?

Around the Network

If this keeps up, I wonder if the PS3 will go below 100K again, just like in 2007.

Also, I expected at least 190K/200K for the 360, disappointing for a system that has a $199 option.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... another month, another Nintendo win. Very nice for the DSi BTW

If only I could make a post as annoying as the Sony fanboys and their Japan numbers beating Wii.....

Id rather not. Ninty wins again!! I also contributed to 1 of the PS2 since I finally picked on up.

PS2's increase was expected honestly. This is good for Sony. They are still making profit off the PS2's sales and a large increase like this will pull in some good revenue.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@valkyria

something out of the ordinary can be posted

however saying, "wow wii sold more than xbox & ps3" sounds very silly as thats what has happened since forever

WTF PS2 almost beats the 360

Also the PSP is far from dead.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/14/new-limited-edition-dissidia-final-fantasy-psp-entertainment-pack/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Go PS2

4 ≈ One

The Xbox Man said:
@valkyria

something out of the ordinary can be posted

however saying, "wow wii sold more than xbox & ps3" sounds very silly as thats what has happened since forever

But the Wii is D00MED!!!