By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predictions:What d'you think will come 1st in the VGC 100 Best Games list?

killeryoshis said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's user based, and most of the people I saw voted for Ocarina of Time. Metal Gear Solid 4 will definitely be up there, but it will also look really out of place.

I saw lots of votes for pikmin >

I didnt

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's user based, and most of the people I saw voted for Ocarina of Time. Metal Gear Solid 4 will definitely be up there, but it will also look really out of place.

Why do you say that? Is it because you dont believe it should be there or that it will be such a modern game compared to the rest of the top 10?

It'll be very different. Most of the best games lists are dominated at the top by retro Nintendo titles (Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Super Mario Bros. 3, etc.). Even though this list may have Twilight Princess or Galaxy, those are still Nintendo-centric franchises. Seeing MGS4 at or near the top would be different from pretty much...every other best games list I've ever seen.

MontanaHatchet said:

Opinion?

Or do you know something about the top 10 that we dont?

Carl2291 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Opinion?

Or do you know something about the top 10 that we dont?

I know what everyone else should know. I'm getting my evidence from the thread where everyone voted, and a lot of people said MGS4.

Leonidus said:
killeryoshis said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I didnt

I did wii will see pikmin up there

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Leonidus said:
killeryoshis said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I didnt

I hope not, it would be an insult to my games knowledge that a title that I have never even heard of before makes it to the top 10 

Leonidus said:
killeryoshis said:
Leonidus said:
killeryoshis said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I didnt

I hope not, it would be an insult to my games knowledge that a title that I have never even heard of before makes it to the top 10 

then let it be insulted

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

The Ocarina of Time! Woo!

makingmusic476 said:
The Ocarina of Time! Woo!

But you already know what it is...didn't you just ruin it for us?

@montanahatchet - If anything, by the user base of this website, MGS4 will probably be one of the only games on the top 10 that will belong there.

FF6 has a much greater chance than FF7. This is a FF7 hate site.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.