By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predictions:What d'you think will come 1st in the VGC 100 Best Games list?

wfz said:
Huh...

Is this VGC top 100 user based, or a subjective view of the Mods?

I figured it was supposed to be as unbiased as possible, but it doesn't seem like it when I read the posts in this thread. I think I'll go check out what it is all about.

It is based on user votes. There was a massive thread to cast your votes in

Around the Network

Pikmin of course or pikmin 2.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

I dont even know what that is ;(

I'd really like to be Chrono Trigger but to be realistic it will be a Zelda OoT or final fantasy VII

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

I personally would choose OOT. But I think as from an industry perspective, SMB or the first Metroid game would be more appropriate. But as long as those 3 are in the top 10 I'll be fine. There are a lot of games that are great so it's hard to pick a #1. Numbers are meaningless guys. If OOT is put before FF7 that doesn't mean one game is better. Just means you have two great games... nothing else. Or for anything else that has been discussed.

Around the Network

E.T The Extra Terrestrial for Atari 2600. It would be the greatest upset known to man ever.

But I kid, I think the 1981 "Donkey Kong" Will be the first game. It established 2 very well known characters and franchises. One of which (Mario) is nearing his 30th birthday and has appeared in over 200 games. If that game isn't number 1, I don't know what should be.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Leonidus said:
killeryoshis said:

I dont even know what that is ;(

Become ashamed your not full of win now *points at avatar*

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

It's user based, and most of the people I saw voted for Ocarina of Time. Metal Gear Solid 4 will definitely be up there, but it will also look really out of place.

MontanaHatchet said:
It's user based, and most of the people I saw voted for Ocarina of Time. Metal Gear Solid 4 will definitely be up there, but it will also look really out of place.

Why do you say that? Is it because you dont believe it should be there or that it will be such a modern game compared to the rest of the top 10?

MontanaHatchet said:

I saw lots of votes for pikmin >