By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call Of Duty 7 Already In Development

Would you believe Treyarch is already hard at work on Call of Duty 7? Course you would.

According to a Treyarch designer's online CV, Call Of Duty 7 is already being worked on. Ta-da!

The profile is that of a Senior Animator at Treyarch, which reveals (even though it probably shouldn't): "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."

Not really a massive shocker that and we hope no one gets into trouble over it. Begs the question though, how much don't you want Call Of Duty 7 to be set in World War II? Or for it to feature dogs?

Source OPEN ME

Uh um are we going to get some kind of cover system for MW2 or this COD7 or is just going to COD 4 with a new story and some extra stuff?

I want something added to these FPS that changes the gameplay and pace of things

Play Me

Around the Network

Yearly franchise now? careful....

wow another one...wtf...this is kinda gay...i kinda like playing the game for a while longer....coming out with new ones so soon will only kill the series IMO.....like battlefield...used to be real good...but now look at it...after so many versions of it came out...it's not what it used to be....

Weren't there rumours that this time we are going to Vietnam?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Give me something new!

Around the Network

treyarch for crying out loud step away from the call of duty franchise no offense but you make shitty games. cod5 was awful compared to cod4.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

You keep buying it... you keep getting it. Buy games because they're good not because they have CoD written on them. Activision will eventually stop.

Same with Guitar Hero by the way.

Damn, already COD7? haha. I'm still on the fourth, waiting for a proper sequel.

haxxiy said:
Damn, already COD7? haha. I'm still on the fourth, waiting for a proper sequel.

what happend to 6?

antfromtashkent said:

what happend to 6?

In development at IW, I imagine. And they'll probably have a shiny roadmap with 8 and 9 on it too.