By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend me a WiiWare game

DaveD said:
blunty51 said:

Also, what genre would you all classify the strongbad games?

point and click

a la zack & wiki? King's quest?

Around the Network
uno said:
Lostwinds.

How long is this game

noname2200 said:

According to this thread, the Artstyle games (especially Orbient) are high-quality, but the longevity comes more from wanting to get high scores than anything.

Some other games you may want to consider are My Life as a King (I've plunked in about 25 hours, but I really like Sim management games) Bit.Trip.Beat (it's "short," but only if you're really good at it. You're not going to be really good at it for a loooooooong while...) Onslaught (online 4-people FPS) and Bubble Bobble Plus (which hasn't released in North America yet, but would fit).

can't believe you missed LostWind... good thing that uno brought it up!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

blunty51 said:
uno said:
Lostwinds.

How long is this game

It is around 3 hours.  It could be longer if you like exploring and want to find all the hidden statues though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

uno said:
Lostwinds.

This

Around the Network

Nice. Lostwinds a good bet.

So, i guess no one so far has played LIT or tiki towers?

My Life As A King and Lost Winds

also Art Style: Rotohex is amazing

Upcoming games that look very interesting imo:

Swords & Soliders (side-scrolling RTS)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord (tower defense with a touch of Dungeon Keeper)

Lost Winds is a really good and charming game, but it's also rather short. I'd say about 3 hours or so.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Even if you aren't the kind to go back and try for a better score, Art Style: Orbient and Cubello have a lot of challenging puzzles to solve. Of the two, I'd say Orbient is the better experience, and less repetitive.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.