By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend me a WiiWare game

I have 2 so far:

World of Goo
Toki Tori

Both of course BRILLIANT

I'm currently looking at a more 'bang for buck' approach, so can you all tell me which game will last a while (like Toki Tori) in comparison to it's price point? I was looking at Tiki Towers, for 500 points, what do you think?

No repetitive gameplay, no oversimplified puzzlers, but something unique/time consuming...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks ppl!

EDIT: besides megaman 9..

Around the Network

Mega Man 9 =p

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

^^ uhh not a fan anymore...although i can do with a challenge.

defend your castle
:D

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

xax said:
defend your castle

"No repetitive gameplay"

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
DaveD said:
xax said:
defend your castle

"No repetitive gameplay"

I know, that was my sarcastic smiley XD now how bout ffcc? its also kinda repetitive, but it also has some progression

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

According to this thread, the Artstyle games (especially Orbient) are high-quality, but the longevity comes more from wanting to get high scores than anything.

Some other games you may want to consider are My Life as a King (I've plunked in about 25 hours, but I really like Sim management games) Bit.Trip.Beat (it's "short," but only if you're really good at it. You're not going to be really good at it for a loooooooong while...) Onslaught (online 4-people FPS) and Bubble Bobble Plus (which hasn't released in North America yet, but would fit).

My life as a king sounded interesting but the sim aspect didn't really grab me.

I nearly bought onslaught but i think it's one of those 'high score' multiplayer games?

The Art style series looks good but it looked again like one of those kinda high score games.

Has anyone tried LIT? this was my best bet so far....and probably tiki towers..

Also, what genre would you all classify the strongbad games?

Thanks for the help so far

blunty51 said:

Also, what genre would you all classify the strongbad games?

point and click

Lostwinds.