By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA developing new games console!

Yes.. SEGA is making a new console and I'm a little girl with a mole on her forehead.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:

Yes.. SEGA is making a new console and I'm a little girl with a mole on her forehead.

pic?

Paperdiego said:
i smell bullshit

You and me both. Although, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't a buy a new Sega console though

Darc Requiem said:
Paperdiego said:
i smell bullshit

You and me both. Although, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't a buy a new Sega console though

agreed.

hello how are you.

Yeah... Uh... This was immediately marked in my mind as bullshit when I read about the two controllers. Sega's not that stupid... Right?

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

Unless of course Microsoft decides to buy Sega and use their brand for the Xbox in Europe and Japan I don't see Sega ever having its name on another home console again.

Tease.

On the one hand, I'd love to see Sega back in the console arena.

On the other hand, Sega would be committing fiscal suicide if it failed.

With the market as it is now, SEGA would've failed even if they just tried.

antfromtashkent said:
Xen said:
Interesting article... but I call BS on them releasing it... ever. Mainly because they have no exclusies for it. Everyhting they've developed, they released. They haven't held any games back for their own console - which they can't support with the current competition/economic status... which is another reason.

Valkyria Chronicles 2
Crazy Taxi
Shenmue 3
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic (something or other)
Soul Calibur
Jet Set Radio
A lot of others.....

They have been holding back Shenmue 3 for something.....

soul calibur is made by namco and none of the others are huge sellers.  The only big franchise that sega still has is sonic (sadly enough).  Sega would have to do a lot of sweet talking to developers to make this work, because their franchises aren't enough to support a system, as we saw with the dream cast. 

Nintendo might be able to get away with it (gamecube), but sega would need to mend a lot of bridges to make this work.

antfromtashkent said:
Xen said:
Interesting article... but I call BS on them releasing it... ever. Mainly because they have no exclusies for it. Everyhting they've developed, they released. They haven't held any games back for their own console - which they can't support with the current competition/economic status... which is another reason.

Valkyria Chronicles 2
Crazy Taxi
Shenmue 3
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic (something or other)
Soul Calibur
Jet Set Radio
A lot of others.....

They have been holding back Shenmue 3 for something.....

lol wut ? i doubt soul calibur would go exclusive just because the first one was.

With soul edge being a ps1 game.

Check out my game about moles ^