By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA developing new games console!

Fail.....

Around the Network

I dont think sega will do it... cause if they do and are profitable, tehre are many other companies that are in better shape that would have done it.

Bur thank you for giving me a glimmer of hope...

Sega is more than happy to let Nintendo suck up the hardware costs and distribution while they make some nice cash publishing Wii games. I doubt this is real or accurate.

^I agree with this.

So much negativity in this thread...

That said..

First day buy for me!! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Xen said:
Huh? Shenmue 3? never heard of it being in development, even. VC2 is not confirmed, and the first is built on a PS3-custom engine...

Too much speculation here, dood.

Thats my point.... there holding it back for one reason or another... as far as VC2... as long as a console can handle the engine it can me made to run on that console....

The article focuses too much on the specs. That's how you can tell it's fake. Only PC fanboys would make up such exact details; real console development cares more about the motherboard, integration and build process then drop in CPUs, GPUs and even the OS as an afterthought. Except PS3 with Cell, of course.

antfromtashkent said:
Xen said:
Huh? Shenmue 3? never heard of it being in development, even. VC2 is not confirmed, and the first is built on a PS3-custom engine...

Thats my point.... there holding it back for one reason or another... as far as VC2... as long as a console can handle the engine it can me made to run on that console....

That's even more speculative, dood.

Soleron said:
The article focuses too much on the specs. That's how you can tell it's fake. Only PC fanboys would make up such exact details; real console development cares more about the motherboard, integration and build process then drop in CPUs, GPUs and even the OS as an afterthought. Except PS3 with Cell, of course.

I agree with this.  A leak with that much detailed spec info is highly, highly unlikely (and likely to change anyway).  Smells fake to me.

Xen said:
antfromtashkent said:
Xen said:

That's even more speculative, dood.

Ummmm yeh... i dont work in SEGA so i cant tell you dead facts... im just saying its possible....