By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

@Atma998
I agree with you and Midnight Club: LA complete edition just came out with both add-ons. Priced at 29.99

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network
atma998 said:
Dark Odin said:
what ps3 games do you think will cross the million mark before the end of the year?

I´d say: midinight club, infamous, madden, tomb raider and maybe socom.

Like I said in a previous post, SOCOM doesnt stand a chance to reach 1M before the end of the year. Tomb Raider is currently at 936k and is only selling 2k/week - won't reach it either.

As for Midnight Club: LA, I don't know why, but the game is selling way better (10k/week) than it did in the past few months (1k/week). At this rate, it will surely reach 1M very soon.

Tekken 6 won't reach it with the slow start the game get this week. Same for Ratchet & Clank unless Christmas provides a miracle boost for those two games.

Need for Speed : Shift will do it while Dirt 2 won't.

The PS3 versions of Rock Band Beatles and Guitar Hero 5 didnt do very well so its safe to assume that these two games won't reach the million mark before the year end.

Fight Night Round 4 is still unlikely - currently at 756k and selling 10.5k/week.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 doesnt stand a chance.

CoD:MW2 will easily reach it, and Assassin's Creed 2 have good chances.

Rereleased as Platinum/Greatest Hits Edition with new extras

Socom wont make it. If psn sales were included it would. This thread is ace! Im begining to see PS3 gain some ground on the Wii and 360!

I wonder if COD 4 will be able to reach the 5 million mark or will COD:MW2 keep it from happening. It's 279,213 copies away from the milestone. Im sure COD:MW2 will reach 5 million.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Barozi said:
atma998 said:
Dark Odin said:
what ps3 games do you think will cross the million mark before the end of the year?

I´d say: midinight club, infamous, madden, tomb raider and maybe socom.

Like I said in a previous post, SOCOM doesnt stand a chance to reach 1M before the end of the year. Tomb Raider is currently at 936k and is only selling 2k/week - won't reach it either.

As for Midnight Club: LA, I don't know why, but the game is selling way better (10k/week) than it did in the past few months (1k/week). At this rate, it will surely reach 1M very soon.

Tekken 6 won't reach it with the slow start the game get this week. Same for Ratchet & Clank unless Christmas provides a miracle boost for those two games.

Need for Speed : Shift will do it while Dirt 2 won't.

The PS3 versions of Rock Band Beatles and Guitar Hero 5 didnt do very well so its safe to assume that these two games won't reach the million mark before the year end.

Fight Night Round 4 is still unlikely - currently at 756k and selling 10.5k/week.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 doesnt stand a chance.

CoD:MW2 will easily reach it, and Assassin's Creed 2 have good chances.

Rereleased as Platinum/Greatest Hits Edition with new extras

Oh, that's why!

Around the Network
getrdone said:
I wonder if COD 4 will be able to reach the 5 million mark or will COD:MW2 keep it from happening. It's 279,213 copies away from the milestone. Im sure COD:MW2 will reach 5 million.

CoD 4 (PS3) will reach 5 million, maybe not this year, but it will definitely reach it sometime during the first half of 2010.

Update : I added Wii Fit Plus to the 2 million section and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PS3), Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party (Wii) and New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis to the 1 million section.

Next week will be a big week for PS3 with InFamous, Madden NFL 10 and CoD:MW2 all becoming million seller.

Suggestion... could put a total column in the OP table.

ethomaz said:
Suggestion... could put a total column in the OP table.

Do you mean a total column to see how many million seller there is on all platform combined?