By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Email Nintendo for another Luigi's Mansion

Everyone who loves the original please email Nintendo stating you want another Luigi's Mansion.  They have neglected this awesome game and failed to make it a classic series.  I have already sent them an email stating that I want a sequel with WM+ controls.  It was one of my favorite GCN games.  It may have been short but it was incredibility fun to play.  So please join me in emailing Nintendo to make another game.  Maybe they will listen to us.....

Go to http://www.nintendo.com/corp/contact.jsp and then hit the link for General Comments and Questions then select Wii and type your petition.  If anyone has a better way to contact them let me know.

Around the Network

I endorse whatever violence it takes to make a LM2 happen.

..What? We haven't resorted to violence yet? Well call me when we do!

Its true, i completed LM in a day, but that was one of the best days i had.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

LM in a day wow that is a dedicated player. It took me like 3-4 days at least. I think it is about a 6-10 hour game at least. You are one dedicated LM player!

sethnintendo said:
LM in a day wow that is a dedicated player. It took me like 3-4 days at least. I think it is about a 6-10 hour game at least. You are one dedicated LM player!

Is that it?

I mean I really liked Deadly Creatures.... but in retrospect I would not have paid as much as I did for it given you can finish it in 7-8 hours.... A single player game should not take less than 10 hours anymore.

Around the Network

But Luigi's Mansion was bad ass no matter the time it took to finish!!!!!!!!

I would love to see a new Luigi's Mansion on the Wii, or even a NPC Luigi's Mansion (because I never owned the GCN version)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

NPC then release a sequal sounds good to me.

TWRoO said:
sethnintendo said:

Is that it?

I mean I really liked Deadly Creatures.... but in retrospect I would not have paid as much as I did for it given you can finish it in 7-8 hours.... A single player game should not take less than 10 hours anymore.

It's like the first RE game. You can easily plow through it in a matter of a few hours, in this case 6-8 I'd say. I've replayed the games countless times however, and the music, atmosphere, enemies, and gameplay are ****ing amazing. I can't believe you haven't played this game yet!

It's almost as bad as Twesterm not playing Paper Mario: TTYD. At least he recently fixed his problem. :P

EDIT: By the way, LM has amazing replay value. There are so many things you can challange yourself to do! There's Hard mode (which actually changes things a bit), you can try to collect all of the gold ghost pictures (by kicking the ghosts' butts) and you can try to find all of the secret cash and gems hidden in the game so when you beat it you get a better ranking and a kickass mansion!

Well, I doubt they'll release a new one.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046