By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Email Nintendo for another Luigi's Mansion

Maybe he's not a "Paper" Mario fan... hehe. Though in all honesty if you haven't tried the PM games i don't know what planet you're living on.

On topic: Yes, we need a Weegee's Mansion sequal, the first was just plain awesome. Also, when is Bowser gonna get his own game, Weegee and Peach got their own games :(

How technical is your game?

Around the Network
wfz said:

Yeah that wou--....

........................................................         ...........   .   .... what?

You haven't played Paper Mario: TTYD? ..... And you call yourself a Mario fan?...

.... ...... ..  ......... =(

I'm aware that this topic is going into a one on one cconversation, but I'll dwelve into it anyway and not make it go any further...

I had my reasons and I'll tell you my fellow gamer, back then I was a very close-minded gamer and I only wanted to play mario platformers, anything else didn't matter. When the first Mario RPG came out, I was still keeping myself busy with the NES(I never thought to jump on the SNES and skipped it for the N64). Then when Paper Mario came out I was appalled, the paper look kept me away... Years has passed by and I made clear that I made a mistake (gotten older, gotten wiser), so now I'm hoping that I can get online very soon, also hoping that the virtual console is up and running in my region, so I can acquire all of the good ones that I've missed (and the ones I've yet to beat). I hope this answers (or be pittied on) why I've missed so many Mario gems.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!