By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Assassin’s Creed II............DS

http://gonintendo.com/?p=82130

I mean........really? Well still got a bit of hope for Wii version

Around the Network

Its been announced for "every current gen platform"...

But that excludes the Wii aparently

Nice another Assassin´s Creed game for the DS.Not a fan of the series but it is always good for the DS catalog.

Carl2291 said:

Which is why I find thi surprsing. I took that more as 360/PS3/PC. I though PSP was original but nope.

Since no Wii version I doubt a DS version. The first DS was original this isnt. Its actually II. I find it surprising.

Carl2291 said:

Yea, if they actually excluded the Wii, that would be a big insult.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I don´t think most people would be surprised if AC2 isn´t released for the Wii as well.

I wouldn't be surpised, because Ubisoft don't know what they are doing anyway.

They try to do EVERYTHING at once instead of committing and concentrate on making less games and making them better.

This is why I got no hope for Nintendo's (particularly the Wii) at E3 from 3rd parties.

Call of Duty 4 also got a DS version.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I actually liked Assassin's Creed on the DS >.>

I wonder if there´s still time for the Wii "to really be a new DS" (when it comes to 3rd party efforts, that is), like many people were saying in 2007 and in 2008.