By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Assassin’s Creed II............DS

JGarret said:
I wonder if there´s still time for the Wii "to really be a new DS" (when it comes to 3rd party efforts, that is), like many people were saying in 2007 and in 2008.

I doubt it, most hate the Wii because it is to hard for them to make a original game. They would of rather had three similar consoles so they could port stuff across and slap on motion controls.

Around the Network

PSP version has been confirmed?

the new Call of duty will go to the DS as well.

but wait.... 18+ for an Assassin's Creed? no way dude....

Honestly AC DS would have been better if they stripped combat, focused on the acrobatics and called it Prince of Persia. It's a better engine for PoP DS games than what they did with the new PoP for the DS.

Current gen does not count the Wii. It's a carry over insult from Reggie speech at a previous E3. "If your looking for the Next Generation then your in the wrong place. This is about the New Generation." Capcom used the for "current gen" already and that excludes the Wii.

The Wii will become the new DS, but instead it will take the next step revision like the DS Lite and DSi before it does. Instead of being it on it's own like the DS Phat.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

meh the first one on the HD systems was not that great. And if they did a Wii version it would be half assed and crap most likely.

Just concentrate on Red Steel 2 for Wii UBI soft and make it good.

Around the Network

I so hope this game comes to Wii...

the first DS game was pretty bad, I hope they improve

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

thekitchensink said:
Call of Duty 4 also got a DS version.

The DS also got a version of the first assassin's creed that has recently been ported to the iPhone, but what I think is interesting is that this is Assassin's Creed 2, as in a main game and not another spin-off

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

This type of thing still insults me as a wii (currently) owner but im still hopeing AC2 will still come. They they're making a game for all current gen systems, then they announce it only for the 360/PS3 and PC. This is why i think we wont get time splitters, Beyond good and evil or the new(now vaporware) Duke Nukem.

But i dont let it get over my head since it will bite them in the ass later on (well for some, even though it wont really affect them).

SJGohan3972 said:
thekitchensink said:
Call of Duty 4 also got a DS version.

The DS also got a version of the first assassin's creed that has recently been ported to the iPhone, but what I think is interesting is that this is Assassin's Creed 2, as in a main game and not another spin-off

yeah, this is strange for me too. You think that they will use the same engine for this game? because if they do that, will be almost the same thing.