By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

leo-j said:
So I was correct

Gaming devil
Naznatips
Soriku

All three said it was impossible that that game in the magazine scans were the psp game, and apperenly they were wrong.

Well I could trust Naznatips, but not Soriku. Soriku was praising for a Wii version. So I never trusted anything or his predictions he said.

Around the Network
jhlennon1 said:
I love it.

I have a PSP and DS so I will see about them but they are side games so I am not expecting anything spectacular.

The real battle will be between Sony and Nintendo to who gets the real deal. Sony need to be on the ball with this one, because the main game will sell more then all of these 3 games combined.

same psp and ds... though the only ds game i have is brainage...

Birth by sleep is by far more popular than this ds KH though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Birth by sleep is the main spin off!!! Like I expected.

mM
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:
Woooo! Cell phone games! God I love Cell phone games.

I think its only in Japan though, it would be nice to release it here in America.

That was sarcasm, Cell phone games are perhaps the worst thing to happen to gaming since the Virtual boy. 

You play them with cell phone minutes (you pay to play) and have to keep your celphone plugged in to keep it

from raping the battery defeating any advantage of portability. 

iclim4 said:
jhlennon1 said:
I love it.

I have a PSP and DS so I will see about them but they are side games so I am not expecting anything spectacular.

The real battle will be between Sony and Nintendo to who gets the real deal. Sony need to be on the ball with this one, because the main game will sell more then all of these 3 games combined.

same psp and ds... though the only ds game i have is brainage...

Birth by sleep is by far more popular than this ds KH though.

I was about to buy a DS today, I was about to get the DS and Brain Age 2 bundle here in America for $150. I said no I want a PSP Slim. So I purchased the PSP Slim and I am a happy camper and seeing that Square Enix announced this game for the PSP. I have a feeling this version of the Kingdom Hearts will be better than the DS.

Edit: PSP has a better graphics chip than the DS.

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:

I think its only in Japan though, it would be nice to release it here in America.

That was sarcasm, Cell phone games are perhaps the worst thing to happen to gaming since the Virtual boy. 

You play them with cell phone minutes (you pay to play) and have to keep your celphone plugged in to keep it

Oh!.....lol...my fought I thought you were serious for a minute. But your right Madden NFL 07 drained my phone down last year when I had that game. But seeing MGS and Kingdom Hearts on a phone is second thought.

The psp has

FF VII
Kingdomhearts
MGS
GTA
DBZ
Daxter
R&C
Starwars
etc... What else can you ask for?

mM
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:

Oh!.....lol...my fought I thought you were serious for a minute. But your right Madden NFL 07 drained my phone down last year when I had that game. But seeing MGS and Kingdom Hearts on a phone is second thought.

No, its even more stupid with MGS and KH on a cell phone because you could just put it on the PSP instead of alienating it to an inconvenient format that is only available to play in Japan.

leo-j said:
The psp has

FF VII
Kingdomhearts
MGS
GTA
DBZ
Daxter
R&C
Starwars
etc... What else can you ask for?

software sales? 

Onimusha12 said:
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:
W29 said:
Onimusha12 said:

No, its even more stupid with MGS and KH on a cell phone because you could just put it on the PSP instead of alienating it to an inconvenient format that is only available to play in Japan.

Well.....well your right on that part. Having those games on the PSP would be nice. But the cell phone market is strong over there in Japan.